The client is looking for Senior Application Developer to join their team in Krakow and work closely with their colleagues in Dusseldorf. The company is one of Germany`s leading fund
administrators. As part of the firm Security Services it is providing state-of-the-art services to mainly institutional and corporate customers. Cooperating closely with the
business the team delivers customized applications and processes and integrates third party applications. The team covers the complete software development lifecycle
including IT solution design and architecture.
- Knowledge of .NET C#, .NET Core, Angular
- Communication skills to collaborate effectively within the team and with the business
- Experience in object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Experience in multi-thread programming and concepts
- Experience with Agile development techniques (Test Driven Development, spec by example, Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with relational databases using SQL
- German language skills
- Understanding of Financial and Banking applications or related business experience.
- Experience in working with Oracle database
- Knowlage of JIRA, Confluence
What they offer:
- Stable job in professional team
- Flexible working time
- Remote work opportunities
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior .Net Developer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.