Our client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Their global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through a network that covers 64 countries and territories.
You will be a part of HBEU International Accounts Payable Team providing services for multiple European countries. The purpose of this role is to continuously provide High Quality processing to achieve maximum Customer Satisfaction within the specified Performance Level Agreements (PLAs). Responsible for execution of invoice and expense claims processing, audit, reconciliation and reporting as per Standard Operating Procedures. Contribute to process efficiency by undergoing various trainings within and outside process.
- Consistently delivering as per Performance Level Agreement and business requirements
- Validate invoices, travel and expenses claims in an accurate and timely manner
- Booking of invoices and expense claims in a banking system
- Payment authorization in relevant system
- Deal with internal and external queries via phone and email with a timely resolution, act as first escalation point for complex queries
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with customer business areas and identify areas of improvements in service
- Take part in cross training to be in a position to provide support across teams where applicable
- Highlight problematic/ineffective areas and take initiative to suggest ideas to change and improve processes
- Act as a buddy for new joiners/deliver trainings
- Actively participate in monthly reconciliation of AP owned accounts including proactive approach to take action upon aged/outstanding items
- Preparation and coordination of AP’s regulars report’s submission
- Adhere to existing SOPs/DIMs/FIMs
- Knowledge of general accounting principles as a must
- Experience in Accounts Payables and/or Payments processing would be required
- Tax knowledge as an asset
- Advance in the use of MS office tools skills including Word and Excel
- Advance in data management
- Pro-active approach and ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to do Multi Task
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Relevant Language skills based on requirement
- Knowledge of English and Czech/French – minimum B2 level
What they offer:
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Challenging work environment,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Accounts Payable Senior Accountant with English/Czech/French position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.