Do you thrive in an environment that fosters teamwork and collaboration skills? They are seeking a Security Technical Leader to join some of the industry’s brightest minds in helping customer to secure their networks. Through thought leadership, innovative technologies, and a standard and repeatable methodology, they deliver the expertise to implement leading class security solutions. Technical Services is a team of best-in-class technical gurus whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy, operate, and support their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Success is validated through excellent financial results, strong customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores.
In the role you will:
- Lead customer delivery engagements and/or provide escalation support for large scale solutions and complex issues through deep technical expertise
- Collaborate cross functionally with internal stakeholders to showcase the value of services and solutions to customers
- Provide leadership capabilities and insight for creation and sharing of intellectual capital
- Build customer simulations to resolve/validate complex problems and compatibility issues
- Lead creation and dissemination of technical collateral, intellectual capital, documentation, and knowledge transfer
- Provides technical expertise and escalation support in documenting and resolving technical problems
- Mentor and develop others
Who You’ll Work With
The Security Technical Leadership team is part of the Global CX organization and supports Security Architecture. They are looking for an individual with a broad knowledge of Security Product Portfolio with the focus on AAA and ISE network security technology. Today, they’re building creative teams that have the highest level of technical ability, innovation, and general analytical skills within the Global CX. On this team, you will collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned global recognition as a Great Place to Work.
Who You Are
– You are someone who has become a trusted resource and Subject Matter Expert in Cisco AAA/ ISE and their underlying platforms and technologies.
-You can independently problem solve complex and unique networks using mixed protocols in high-end security environments and enjoy providing support to engineers from multiple teams as well as the field to aid them in problem resolution.
- Your imaginative and innovative troubleshooting allows you to work on complex and diverse problems where analysis is required. You act as a focal point for network problem resolution and provide technical leadership for Critical Accounts.
- You provide systems/product training in written and presentation form, such as chalk talks, web pages, white papers, Support Community participation, Live etc.
- You effectively utilize lab setups to debug broad and complex problems and submit complete defect reports while monitoring reports of other engineers for quality.
- You provide input to Engineering and product organizations for future product development.
- You continuously develop the talent pipeline within service delivery teams.
- You’ve achieved a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or/and Computer Science or have equivalent industry experience. You have expert level knowledge of Security platforms & technologies and of the CX organization overall (5+ years).
- A CCIE Certification is highly desired, but not required.
- You can demonstrate a broad knowledge and extensive hands-on experience with Cisco platforms used in Security and related technologies and protocols used in networks.
- You have excellent knowledge and experience in Cisco AAA and ISE network security technology as well as deep understanding of TCP/IP.
- Your written and verbal communication, and presentation skills are excellent.
- You have experience interacting with Development Engineers and Escalation teams supporting Security technologies.
- You’ve been successful in working with development to correct defects in products. Effective planning, prioritization, and organizing skills are your primary attributes. A notable track record for crisis management skills.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Security Technical Leader position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”