- Work with customers via collaboration tools to solve highly complex technical issues.
- Engage in cross technology collaborations to help solve issues in heterogeneous network environments.
- Contribute to knowledge base and troubleshooting guides. Train junior engineers and work as a team.
- Be the first to lay hands on the latest and greatest technologies in the field of networking security.
- Collaborate with engineering team to improve product quality by identifying and submitting software defects.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 4+ years of related experience involving customer support in Security technologies.
- Technical knowledge with proven experience in networking and network security equivalent to CCNP level knowledge (Cert not required)
- Knowledge and experience in Cisco firewalls
- Evidence of troubleshooting skills on high level
- Foundation of Linux / UNIX command line tools / environment
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
We’ll be very impressed if you can also show one of these:
- Good Linux skills, Windows troubleshooting
- Scripting Languages
- Relevant industry certification.
- Experience configuring, troubleshooting Cisco Security Products.
- Presentation and training skills
- Grow your technical and soft skills
- Ability to present in seminar and conferences such as Cisco live and partner meetings
- Support in pursuing Cisco Certification.
- Contribute to Cisco intellectual capital. (Automation projects, Hackathons, etc.)
- Mentoring and coaching.
- Becoming Subject Matter Expert.
- Giving back to local and global community. (charity events)
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Technical Consulting Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.