Join one of the world’s largest banks, provide support as part of business management team and be accountable for all business management activities required to support Distributed Compute, a platform within Enterprise Services. The job holder will assist in monitoring and tracking the function’s global multi-vendor support maintenance contract, savings, server consumption billings and other financial responsibilities required to perform by the Business Management Finance team.
This role’s main responsibilities are:
- Cost approval request – coordinate with requestors over the globe to support third party spend approval
process for Distributed Compute domain.
- Server consumption billing – prepare for monthly server billing submission. Answer any queries related to
- Support accrual submission and direct cost management. Manage actual vs forecast for the domain.
- Ownership of planning, budgeting, and forecasting covering Run the Bank and Change the Bank.
- Preparation of any EXCO materials, partner with domains to improve data quality in submissions.
- MI Pack – Contribute to Finance MI which will be available for review monthly by Senior Management.
- Partner with domain business managers to ensure the following year’s headwinds are properly captured.
- Provide support on rate review exercise and co-ordinate with COO team and ES Rates lead.
- Billing and Recharge Accuracy and Billable product ownership.
- Global/local contract support – Engage procurement team on contract request, collect requirements from
product owner, arrange third party spend approval, and raise purchase order to vendor.
- Global MVS contract – Assist HSBC countries on multi-vendor support maintenance contract on inventory
change and support any contract and inventory queries.
- Ad Hoc Projects – Understand and manage complex requests by planning, engaging stakeholders and
delivering the outcomes of it. Apply market best practices and comply with all requirements for project
management at the company.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Professional qualifications in IT, accounting, finance or related disciplines are preferred.
- Have a good understanding of the Distributed Compute services and operating model.
- Having a background or understand of Finance and commercial aspects of business is desired.
- Broad range of experience in IT service management, delivery / support and project management would be
- Have a strong PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint knowledge; BI tool skills would be a benefit.
- Have a sound knowledge of the Group IT FIM, relevant compliance, and audit control standards.
- Strong communication and presentation skills working across different cultures.
- Should be able to work in a global team setup.
- Advanced / fluent English is required, both spoken and written.
What they offer:
- Stable and interesting job in professional team with international exposure.
- Friendly and welcoming culture, focused on professional and personal development.
- Access to professional training and professional qualifications.
- Strong support in professional development of their people.
- Private health care and other employees’ benefits.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF). Please include in your CV the following clause that is necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Business Analyst position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity is registered in the Register of Employment Agencies (KRAZ) under number 9904.