At our client’s company, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- Develop reports to provide insights of current business operations and financial performance.
- Consolidate the global weekly, monthly and quarterly actuals, forecasting and annual budgeting with the use of systems as such as Oracle-Hyperion Planning, SAP or other internal company data warehouse and develop Dashboards with use of Tableau or other solutions for clear and dynamic view of comparison and support the explanations of variations on regular Segments decks and corporate requirements or when need.
- Coordination of the preparation of management reports for various business reviews (weekly Sales and Margin; Support Leadership meeting decks preparations, Forecasts comparisons, etc)
- Identify opportunities for process improvement initiatives to automate reporting, analytics, or standardizations of reports and be a facilitator to interface with Analytical teams for dashboard and other initiatives for reporting and improvements.
- Act as a partner to the business units, providing systems support as needed.
- Analysis of the P&L and cash flow for 4 business units for actual performance, quarterly forecast, annual budget, and 5-year strategic plan.
- Coordination and analysis of Corporate quarterly financial requirements.
- Assist with special projects, ad hoc reports and analysis, as assigned.
Qualifications and skills:
- Degree in finance, accounting, or economics.
- General finance experience including financial analysis, financial modelling, forecasting,
budgeting reporting, and manufacturing costing.
- 5 -7 years of relevant experience with a multinational and manufacturing company.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- A high degree of initiative, hands on mentality and continuous improvement mindset.
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to build credible relationships with geographically dispersed team.
- Team player, strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (verbally and written), additional language preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint), Think-Cell, Hyperion, SAP and data warehouse solutions.
- Experience in data preparation and manipulation (Alteryx or Python or SQL, etc.), is preferred and advantage.
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced, international matrix organization.
What they can offer
- Work in a team where a good atmosphere and team spirit is one of greatest values,
- Private medical healthcare for you and your family,
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing,
- Fresh fruits and delicious coffee,
- Flexible working hours,
- Possibility to work from home or from the office,
- Modern and comfortable office with chill out zone
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the FP&A Analyst – Industrial Solutions Segment position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)