Join one of the largest banking institutions in the world. The company provides its services to approximately 40 million customers around 64 countries and territories. The teams are cosmopolitan, hence daily communication is in English as well as trainings. KYC is a GBM department which is responsible for providing centralized production and validation of customer’s data. Interested? Then take a look at the job description below 🙂
- Ensuring KYC due diligence reviews are undertaken to the required quality and detail,
- Ensure documents are indexed and loaded in the document image system that validate the risk profile for the customer,
- Analyze the risks associated with the client from a technical perspective (including AML),
- Provide support to the Analysts, KYCs MO and the SMEs to ensure the understanding of a Risk Based Approach,
- Answer questions raised by less experienced members of the team,
- Working effectively with key stakeholders using strong influencing skills to ensure mutually satisfactory resolution of key issues and the respective responsibilities are understood and discharged.
As well as:
- Ensuring KYC due diligence reviews are undertaken to the required quality and detail on a timely basis,
- Working effectively to ensure mutually satisfactory resolution of key issues and the respective responsibilities are understood and discharged,
- Working in a time-sensitive environment,
- Maintaining highest quality of profiles going through pQC check within agreed deadlines.
- Fluency in English,
- Analytical skills in respect of dealing with a wide variety of documents,
- Knowledge/understanding of factors that affect the risk rating of a customer,
- Pro-active and business orientated with proven ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands and ability to assess stakeholder’s needs to improve customer experience,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and able to build and maintain relationships,
- Proven business and operational experience,
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude,
- Computer literacy (including MS Office),
- Ability to work well under pressure with high degree of accuracy,
- Independent way of working and time management.
Nice to have:
- AML qualification (e.g. CAMS) and or post graduate compliance degree,
- Experience in Finance and Banking industry environment / risk management,
- Experience with a legal practice or a degree related to the financial sector,
- Understanding of relevant European and global regulatory frameworks.
What they offer:
- Stable and interesting job in professional team with international exposure.
- Friendly and welcoming culture, focused on professional and personal development.
- Access to professional training and professional qualifications.
- Strong support in professional development of their people.
- Private health care and other employees’ benefits.
Note: prepare your CV in English (PDF). Please include in your CV this particular clause that is necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the KYC pQC Analyst position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity is registered in the Register of Employment Agencies (KRAZ) under number 9904.