Senior Development Manager reporting to the Head of Distribution Platforms within Markets and Security Services (MSS) Technology. The role is to lead teams
Public to build and maintain products on our Digital platform for MSS.
This is a leadership role with delivery responsibility. The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following duties with a high level of competence:
• Work with the business product leads for Digital products and ensure that technology is supporting the business plans.
• Provide a clear view of technology strategy for Digital products focusing on not only business delivery but constant focus on remediating tech debt.
• Responsibility for development pods ensuring that they continuously striving for improvement. Measures included reduction in production incidents and increased release cadence.
• Mentor teams across Distribution Platforms sharing best practice
• Everyone in our team releases code to production, everyone in our team raises production change requests, everyone in our team does production support.
• Ensure that we are hiring people that will take our department forward not only from a technical point of view but also people that understand what we do and how we do it.
• Participate in intra-day and overnight Support – lead by example!
Essential Technical Skills
We expect the candidate to have the following skills:
o Ability to lead teams that are geographically dispersed
o Must be confident to code and release code to production
o Must be confident in working with at least 2 programming languages
o Demonstrable experience of Continuous Delivery software development methods, including TDD and automated testing (including non-functional testing).
o Experience of working in unix and windows environments is essential.
o Experience of REST services is advantageous.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Technical Project Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.