ABOUT THE PROJECT
The technology works closely with the company’s global businesses to help design and build digital services that allow millions of customers around the world, to the bank quickly, simply, and securely. The Technology runs and manages its own IT infrastructure as well as partnering with Cloud Computing partners (Amazon, Google and Microsoft) to power the world’s leading international bank.
Digital Business Services (DBS) is part of the companany Technology and provides essential support for the bank, globally, across operations, technology, and central business services.
The department of Technology sits within DBS and supports the company’s business capabilities in trade and receivables financing, liquidity and cash management, capital financing and investment banking, payments, and credit and lending for corporate and institutional clients.
They have over 7,000 employees across 12 international locations and a budget of ~$1.2billion.
Multi-disciplined teams include DevOps engineers, IT architects, front- and back-end developers, infrastructure specialists and cyber experts, as well as project and programme managers.
The department of Technology is currently recruiting Security Architects to help support the successful completion of both small and large change delivery programs.
• Advising on the integration of the appropriate security components within overall application and service designs
• Partnering with the development teams to provide assurance in advance of formal independent assessments
• Helping development teams to resolve (or challenge) findings that arise from independent reviews and assessments
• Contributing to security strategies and roadmaps
• Contributing to the work of the Group Cyber Enterprise Architecture & Design Practice
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Great communications skills
• The ability to collaborate, innovate and learn as part of a ‘team of teams’
• Willingness to challenge/speak up when something is not right
• Decisiveness and assertiveness combined with flexibility
• Focus on continuous improvement (for self and the company) and ability to learn from mistakes
• Ability to manage own work and delivery, but not afraid to ask for help or escalate when appropriate
OPTIONAL/NICE TO HAVE
• An understanding of the core areas of IT security, including data security, logical access control, secure development processes, network security, etc.
• An understanding of how IT services such as computer, networking, storage, etc., are used to design and deliver business applications
• Experience of performing security reviews, risk assessments and/or threat modelling
• Knowledge of public Cloud Computing (AWS, GCP, Azure or similar)
• Knowledge of APIs and/or service and micro-service based architectures
Formal qualifications – a degree or equivalent, technical certifications, security qualifications (CISSP, CISM, etc.) and similar – are desirable but not essential.
WHAT THEY OFFER
• Be part of dynamic IT environment
• Parking few minutes away from the office,
• Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch)
• On-site medical consultations in the office,
• Childcare policy,
• Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office; showers dedicated to cyclists,
• Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table),
• Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private life insurance, multisport,
• Work and Learn from teams with mature process and tools to ensure the best in class deliverables,
Casual dress code.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the IT Security Architect position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.