About the project
Global Transformation is a dedicated team that helps shape and implements strategic change. Combining our change expertise and experience with knowledge and network, we work hand in hand with our business and delivery partners across the world to implement the important changes needed to achieve aim: to be the world’s leading international bank. We support initiatives which span multiple businesses, countries or regions, up to large scale multi-year transformation programmes to drive business strategy, ensure regulatory compliance, transform processes and support market competitive advantage. To support these initiatives, we are looking for Project Management professionals. If you have a certain degree of Banking / Financial Services and change delivery experience and wish to progress your career to the next level in a large global organisation, let us have a conversation.
- Project Managers lead projects or assist Programme Managers / Project Managers to organize and
lead projects from inception to closure.
- They are responsible for establishing relationships with key project stakeholders.
- They plan, mobilize and deliver multiple work streams of large scale and complex projects end-to-end,
proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, outcomes and benefits.
- They ensure adoption and deployment Business Transformation Framework within the project and ensure adherence to regulatory requirements.
- They work closely with key delivery stakeholders to ensure alignment with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours.
- At least 5 years of experience on complex projects across countries or regions
- Understanding of banking and/or financial services industry and/or shared services organisations
- Experience in delivering significant change and cooperating with stakeholders in different locations
- Self-driven approach with ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with running meetings in English over video or teleconference
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Experience in project tracking, reporting and governance
- Knowledge of MS Office and Project Management tools
- Project management certifications (PMP, MSP, Prince 2 or Agile PM) are an advantage
- Stable and interesting job in professional team with international exposure,
- Friendly and welcoming culture, focused on professional and personal development,
- Strong support in professional development of our people to enable them progressing their careers
both locally and/or internationally,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), adding the following clause, fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause which is necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Cybersecurity Analyst position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.