Our client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Their global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through a network that covers 64 countries and territories.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Global Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance to management and the Risk and Audit Committees as to whether the design and operational effectiveness of the Group’s framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning.
GIA values the diversity of perspectives, knowledge and experiences and they encourage candidates from an array of disciplines and backgrounds. GIA supports flexible working.
They are currently seeking an individual to join their team in the role of Quality Assurance Manager (Global Professional Practices), within the Global Professional Practices Quality Assurance team, which evaluates Internal Audit’s conformance with its charter, the International Institute of Internal Audit Standards and the Code of Ethics. The Quality Assurance and Improvement Program assesses the efficiency and effectiveness of audit activity and identifies opportunities for improvement. In essence the role involves performing Effectiveness and Quality Assurance (EQA) reviews of completed audits, particularly reviews of Technology Audits (Applications and infrastructure and any involving complex data analytics). QA has also authored a tool to support the EQA reviews; the tool is written in Python and QlikSense and the role would involve maintaining and supporting this tool.
• Manage the development and delivery of data driven quality assurance activities including the development of automated tools, dashboards and or new technology enabled QA approaches; this would involve maintaining existing QA tools and analytics and evaluating and implementing new tools that will enable the Quality Assurance teams to meet the technology needs of the Quality Assurance function
• Conducting Quality Assurance reviews of selected completed audits, both business and technology audits but with particular focus on Integrated Audits (Business and Application audits) as well as audits of technology infrastructure and any audits involving complex data analytics.
• Assist in the development of the Quality Assurance and Improvement Program and manage the successful completion of the plan; identify audit process improvements to increase productivity, efficiency and effectiveness
• Assist in Delivery of Quality Assurance Reviews in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Standards and best practices
• Assist in the development and delivery of appropriate global training programs to various levels of management and staff within Internal Audit, to ensure knowledge and skills are appropriate across Internal Audit
• Establish effective, credible and appropriate working relationships with all Internal Audit colleagues
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE THEY REQUIRE
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
• Proficiency regarding data discovery, modelling, data analytics, and techniques for data mining, especially in support of audit work and using Python at minimum and QlikSense for data visualization)
• Minimum of 3 years internal audit / external audit / risk and control experience, or equivalent, ideally in a financial services environment; knowledge and experience of audit methodology and best practices from other financial institutions
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, analytical, problem-solving, organizational, lateral thinking and interpersonal skills
• Professional certification(s)
WHAT THEY OFFER
• Employment in one of the largest banking and financial services organisation in the world
• Interesting path of career in an international organisation
• Language / Studies Reimbursement Scheme
• Professional trainings
• An environment where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work
• A Team of professionals that will help you develop & succeed
• Exposure to lines of business and markets
• Employees’ benefits: private medical and dental health care, Multisport Card, life insurance
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Quality Assurance Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.