About the project
The role requires a candidate with experience of working with full stack development, automation and integration technologies, to join the Cybersecurity Core Engineering Automation and Integration. The candidate will join a cross disciplined team of engineers responsible for Automation and Integration use case delivery, focusing on product integration, data and user interaction. An ideal candidate will also have knowledge/understanding across Data, Network and Endpoint security domains. Cybersecurity is a key area of investment for the company, with good opportunities for career development.
- Be part of a team that performs sustainable continuous improvement, identifying and removing organizational barriers affecting the team, processes and products owned
- Manage stakeholder involvement, product SMEs and project managers
- Maintain an agile mind-set by adopting the practices and processes identified as being required for our new engineering pods, leveraging agile delivery methods, associated frameworks (e.g., Lean) and Bank tools (e.g., JIRA) to do this
- Understand and follow the ITID strategy and vision and also the Product Management direction
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities within the team, focusing on automation, process improvement, how technology is best leveraged and technology shift opportunities
- Work collaboratively with staff within the platform to identify and agree improvement opportunities
- Supporting the team to scope and priorities delivery of engineering solutions
- Design and develop end to end solutions for infrastructure technologies automation for web and application products, covering the on-premise and modern container Infrastructure.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues hosting infrastructure across DEV, UAT, Production, Contingency environments.
- Where required participate in technical development of team and team members
- Understand requirements of full stack developer/engineering
- Enable discipline and improvements in areas of expertise, such as disciplined agile software delivery, production support processes and continuous DevOps pipelines development
- Managing, monitoring, and reporting progress, issues, dependencies, and risks, including adherence to standard controls
- Ensuring that all Technology practices and associated tools are being adopted and adhered to within the project
- Performing hands on technical tasks
Skills & Experience we require
- Demonstrate experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Cybersecurity/Development/Operations
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of Data / Networks / Endpoint security domains
- Relevant knowledge of Software architecture, design, development and delivery
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. system administration, application administration is desirable
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Systems Engineer, Application Support Specialist/Developer, DBA
- Demonstrate technical capability within full stack engineering domain through front and back end programming skills, database design , solutions architecture, infrastructure delivery
- Firm knowledge CI/CD & DevOps methodologies
- CI/CD tools GIT/Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins, Maven
- Experience with Splunk desirable
- Experienced in sharing knowledge and driving best practices
- Strong Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices especially Swagger and OpenAPI3.0,
- REST, SOAP, JSON, Microservices etc.
- Knowledge of authentication, authorization of services
- Working knowledge with MSSQL, PostgreSQL or Mongo DB databases.
- Solid understanding of Agile testing discipline, e.g. TDD / BDD and experience applying these principles.
- Strong agile/scrum development experience
- Background working with Windows/Linux/UNIX environments.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
- Willingness to continuously learn, and being able to lead by example
Optional/Nice to have
- Formal education in Information Security, Cybersecurity, Computer Science or similar and/or commensurate demonstrated work experience
- Industry qualifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM).
What we offer
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Automation Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.