About the project
Do you have analytical mind and like solving quantitative problems? Can you perform statistical analyses and extract insights from data? Would you like to work in an international and supportive environment, and to learn industry best practices in one of the world’s largest banks? If so, your best match could be the Independent Model Review (IMR). IMR is a specialist, quantitative team within the wider Model Risk Management department, which is responsible for independent validation/review models.
The focus of this position is on credit risk models (i.e. IRB, IFRS9/CECL, Stress Testing/CCAR, Economic Capital, application and behavioural scorecards), but the role holder may also get involved in reviews of other model types e.g. Business Finance, Scenario Expansion and Customer Selection.
- Model reviews (i.e. quantitative analysis and qualitative research with focus on model data, design, performance and implementation) to formulate opinions about their conceptual soundness and adequacy for intended usage.
- Documentation of conclusions and identified model limitations
- Provision of technical support and guidance for junior team members
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE THEY REQUIRE
- Academic degree (BSc, MSc or PhD) in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Econometrics, Quantitative Finance or other related fields.
- Programming skills – practical knowledge of one of the following: R, Python, SAS, Matlab, SQL.
- 4 years’ experience in model validation, development and/or quantitative research
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
OPTIONAL/NICE TO HAVE
Professional qualifications (e.g. PRM, FRM, CQF) are beneficial
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Abundant technical and soft skills trainings by the best experts.
- Refunding scheme for professional qualifications and relevant studies, language courses and personal development.
- International and diversified team of professionals that will help you develop and succeed.
- Exposure to alllines of business and markets.
- Multiple employees’ benefits including private medical and dental health care, Multisport Card, and life insurance.
They have roles on different levels of experience ranging from entry-level positions for graduates to seasoned professionals. We encourage you to apply regardless of your experience in quantitative model validation, we might just have the right fit for you!
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Model Risk Management, AVP position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.