- Be a proactive team player, who leads by example and works constructively across GIA.
- Deliver quality work within the given timeframes, standards, methodology, budget, and best practices.
- Confirm that audit findings and recommendations are understood and with proposed mitigations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the applicable Business, Functional, and Regulatory environment, including developing trends, risks, controls, and expectations.
- Support a strong risk and conduct culture across the Group and promote awareness and sound operational and strategic decision-making.
- Critically analyse and determine key drivers of change for area of coverage and assess how these will impact audits.
- Use insights, industry knowledge and current developments to assess areas of concern.
- The geographical remit of the role focuses on Europe and the Middle East (EMEA), however, this is a global team and the successful candidate will engage and work on global audits and activities.
- This role is accountable for WPB coverage, including Client and Product Life Cycle Management, transaction execution, investment management, operations, and outsourced activities.
- Committed Team Player that upholds and delivers allocated assignments and helps others as needed to achieve common objectives.
- Effective communication and ability to maintain constructive relationships with stakeholders, team members, and GIA Management.
- Actively promote collaboration and sharing of ideas across GIA.
- Coherently articulate audit exceptions and findings to GIA team members and management, and as necessary to business and/or functional stakeholders.
- Effectively discuss potentially challenging matters and ability to communicate with impact and articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences.
- 2 – 5 years relevant work experience in the Financial Services Sector, consultancy, and external audit will be considered, but is not always essential.
- Applicable regulatory experience and product knowledge.
- Relevant accounting, audit, analytical, financial, project management, programming, quantitative, risk, and technology skills, qualifications or certifications.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in business, accounting, mathematics, or social sciences
- Fluency in English and a mature team player who is highly professional.
- Analytical and critical thinker, who can effectively manage competing priorities and complex challenges to deliver positive outcomes.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative methods to analyze and investigate challenging scenarios and situations.
- Produce smart, simple, and pragmatic solutions.
- Preference given to qualified accounts, CIA, CISA, CFE, or ACAMS.
- Beneficial for the successful candidate to have some experience in defining and utilising data-driven techniques, including data analytics (CAATS) and process mining for audit work.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Audit Manager – Asset Management and Insurance position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.