ABOUT THE PROJECT
Global Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning.
The job holder should have an appreciation of risks affecting GB and CMB such as wholesale credit, financial crime, regulatory and reputational or strategic risks. They should able to give credible and effective evaluations of the design and operation of controls that GB use to manage risks and should be comfortable presenting conclusions to senior audit and business management. The job holder will also contribute to ongoing continuous monitoring activities and the development of new audit practices within the function such as data analytics and process mining.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Audit Manager – Global Banking and Commercial Banking The base location for this role is Krakow, and Global Internal Audit operates a hybrid working model with flexible working options available.
- Obtaining, analysing and concluding on information to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls. Identifying gaps in business processes and reviewing proposed management actions to close these gaps;
- Ensuring that the results and documentation of audit work meets the required internal standards and expectations of external stakeholders such as regulators;
- Based on audit fieldwork, drafting of audit findings which articulate the issues and risks succinctly and accurately identify the root causes;
- Leading a small team of auditors independently during fieldwork when acting as a site lead, effectively communicating with key stakeholders and delivering against the audit objectives in prescribed timeframes;
- Assisting in coaching junior members of the team during reviews where required;
- Contributing to and supporting the development of new auditing tools via data analytics;
- Contributing to continuous monitoring activities in order to keep an up to date risk assessment of various business activities; and maintaining current knowledge of emerging industry and regulatory topics.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE REQUIRE
- Strong Banking knowledge or experience particularly in the field of Relationship Management, Credit & Lending, Investment Banking (Corporate Finance or Capital Markets) such as Relationship Coverage, Leverage and Acquisition Finance, Asset Finance, Project and Export Finance, Advisory, Mergers and Acquisitions, DCM, ECM or Portfolio Management. In addition, knowledge of climate and sustainability risks, sustainable finance, financial crime risk and / or credit risk management is a significant advantage;
- A professional qualification in Accountancy or similar with 5 years post qualification experience is desirable but if not held then the applicant must have relevant business or audit experience i.e. Global Banking professional with experience in Corporate Finance or Capital Markets. For instance: Front Office, Credit Risk Officer, Business Management, Compliance Officer or Internal Audit for the area’s stated above;
- High level written & verbal communication skills with experience of presenting to senior stakeholders, adapting their style and approach to suit the audience, delivering difficult messages, debating the significance of topics and influencing others to their way of thinking;
- The ability to analyse, review & visualise large amounts of data using data analytics software is a significant advantage;
- Project management skills including planning and executing audits in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem solving techniques;
- Experience of project management and leading small teams during assignments, reviewing work, assessing performance, providing coaching and drafting appraisals;
- Have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously such as concurrent planning, fieldwork or documentation for two (sometimes three) audits;
- Experience of making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes;
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others’ compliance with relevant regulatory processes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Long-term job in one of the largest banking and financial services organisation in the world
- Interesting path of career in an international organisation
- Language / Studies Reimbursement Scheme
- Professional trainings
- An environment where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work
- A Team of professionals that will help you develop & succeed
- Employees’ benefits: private medical and dental health care, Multisport Card, life insurance
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Audit Manager, Global Banking and Commercial Banking Internal Audit position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.