Our client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Their global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through a network that covers 64 countries and territories.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Executive Assistants provide administrative support. Role holders will exercise confidentiality, tact and diplomacy skills and will have sufficient expertise in their area to deputize for their superior and/or actively participate in meetings.
- They may also oversee small projects and have minor decision making authority/autonomy.
- This Executive Assistant role is a good foundation for an entry level position within marketing, so the incumbent will have the opportunity to support marketing events and campaigns as needed.
Role holders will carry out tasks such as:
- Organizing schedules, maintaining diaries, arranging travel and accommodation
- Coordinating activities, events, resources, meetings, services and managing internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting administration, composing presentations, drafting reports and assisting with key documents such as business plans
- Deputizing at meetings and making decisions on matters relating to the business area
- Managing external relationships and service providers
- Gatekeeper or primary point of contact roles for an area
- Adhere to our client’s policies and maintain confidentiality on sensitive activities in the remit area
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE THEY REQUIRE
- Self-starter and ability to multi-task and execute with excellence
- Strong project management skills
- Strong socialization and follow up skills
- Professional and good stakeholder management
OPTIONAL/NICE TO HAVE
- EA experience of working with remote management
WHAT THEY OFFER
Our client is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
- Multiple employees’ benefits including private medical and dental health care, Multisport Card, and life insurance.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Executive Assistant position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.