About the project
As part of our fast growing business we are looking for the Telecommunications Support Engineer to join the ITID Telecommunication Services (TS) Department and our global Team.
TS provides the solutions and services that enable HSBC staff and systems to operate and communicate on a daily basis. The TSE role itself is focused on End User Support Administration. CSE will manage IT services in line with agreed service levels 24/5.
Recover IT systems, and services in accordance with agreed business/IT service levels in conjunction with technical support teams and in line with incident management processes. Provide second line support of the company Telecommunication equipment and services, perform scheduled tasks, and support the implementation of changes using the banks systems management and operational tools. Liaise and coordinate with the internal support teams, vendors, internal customers and line management to ensure continuous service delivery and appropriate escalation of incidents.
Contact Centre and/ or Voice recording environment such platforms as Genesys, Cisco, Verint
- LANe Fax
- SIP (Session Initiation Protocol)
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response), call recording systems (NICE, Verint), WFM (Workforce Management Software), Session Border Controller (SBC)
- Routing/switching, IP addressing/sub netting, and network traffic analysis,LAN Switching/ Load Balancers/ Wireless Networks
Skills & Experience we require
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, monitoring and resolving end customer issues on Telecoms Contact Centre environment and system problem software and other network
- 3 – 4 Years of University education post High school (B.Sc. or Diploma)
- 5 to 6 years of experience in supporting Genesys, Cisco, Verint and LANe Fax
- Address and coordinate escalations with the vendors and L3 support
- Experience of associated technology areas such as data networking, carrier networks and ability to learn and support
- Basic understanding of L1 support and ability to act as an SME
- Should be aware of ITIL's Incident, Change and Problem management activities
- Interpersonal skills – demonstrate good judgement, assertiveness, good level of communication, fast learning and can do attitude
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all the globe
- Excellent English language speaking and written skills are essential
Optional/Nice to have
- Possess industry certification would be a big benefit
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response), call recording systems (NICE, Verint), WFM (Workforce Management Software), Session Border Controller (SBC) Management
- General understanding of LAN Switching/ Load Balancers/ Wireless Networks/ Router & Switches/ Network Monitoring tools
- Experience of working in the Agile environment
- History of working in a large global financial or IT organization
- ITIL version 3 or later
What we offer
- Career path within a global organization
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Flexible working pattern, including home working
- Commutable office location – Kapelanka street
- Extensive opportunities for training and self-development
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Telecommunication Support Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.