Are you passionate and hardworking? Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment? Our client is a fast-growing global enterprise software company. They focus on managing compensation and performance for the world’s largest companies. This means they work with the most exciting brands worldwide to support mission-critical business processes. They help their customers attract, retain, and motivate talent by offering their employees fair, transparent, and effective compensation. In that way, they help companies succeed while making their people happy.
You’ll be surrounded by passionate, hardworking, and smart individuals that are dedicated to their mission of making people happy. If that sounds inspiring to you, let’s get in touch!
Our client is looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join their Experience Design team to conceptualise innovative new product features and functionalities for SaaS-based software in a way that is attractive and convenient for users.
Duties and responsibilities
- As a UX/UI Designer, your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Support the team for designing, researching, prototyping, and implementing features for future iterations
- Contribute to their design system with design guidelines, pattern libraries, content strategy and documentation to promote good UX & Design practices across their product and experiences
- Iconography design and implementation to help develop the visual language of their product and design system
- Design end-to-end flows and visuals and individually contribute to the product and feature set;
- Give and solicit real-time feedback from other designers to continually raise the quality and craftsmanship of the product
- Inspire and encourage good UX & Design to colleagues to create coherent user experiences for complex business activities
- Partner with designers, engineers, implementation teams, QA, and business stakeholders, overseeing the implementation of the user experience from ideation to launch – as well as post-launch design support
- At least five (5) years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar design-related roles
- Expert design knowledge of enterprise software development for mobile and or desktop interfaces and patterns
- Experience developing system level UI patterns library such as grids, framework, components, icons, and animations
- Knowledge of Accessibility compliance (WCAG 2.0)
- Expert knowledge of visual design principles and collaboration tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, InVision, etc.)
- Fluent in English, any other languages is a plus
- Thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments
- Critical thinking and analysis skills as they apply to understanding and designing complex data processes.
- Experience communicating complex ideas and designs to multiple stakeholders.
Nice to have
- Experience working with large enterprises and/or financial services
- Data visualisation for analytics and modeling
- Motion design and animation skills
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Expert knowledge and experience implementing WCAG 2.0 AA or higher accessibility standards in real-world projects.
- Responsive design and/or mobile software development experience.
Why join our client?
- Dynamic environment favouring initiative and autonomy
- Great opportunity to learn on the job and expand horizons!
- Strong company culture
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the UX/UI Designer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.