You will join one of the biggest pulp and paper company in the world.
You will be responsible for installing, configuring, testing, documentation, problem resolution and maintenance of the Event Management environment in the company. This environment includes the BMC TrueSight suite of products including Application Visibility, Infrastructure Management, Capacity Optimization, and Data Integration. In addition, BMC uses additional supporting component technology such as apache tomcat, apache activeMQ, and redhat WildFly application servers. The Event Management environment integrates with ServiceNow ITSM and Now Platform. Also included will be custom developed software components in several languages to provide additional features and functionality to users and monitoring support. The position
provides infrastructure support and operational support and enhancements for end users of these applications. Key customers are Information Technology Shared Service infrastructure and application service providers.
You will be responsible for
- Building and configuring TrueSight environments under the direction of a team leader and with support of other team members.
- Providing infrastructure support of the TrueSight environments.
- Assisting with troubleshooting and problem resolution as first line support to service providers whose services are being monitored or are in the process of on-boarding with Event Management.
- Maintain monitoring of the Event Management environment. Look for ways to improve and automate ongoing support of the Event Management environment.
- Using the appropriate development languages and toolsets develop and maintain custom software used to provide services to service providers, additional monitoring capabilities not provided by BMC, and internal utilities to enhance IP’s ability to utilize the BMC products.
- Using appropriate toolsets for the job, provide integration capabilities between BMC TrueSight, ServiceNow and other monitoring tools.
- Using appropriate toolsets for the job, provide integration capabilities between the BMC TrueSight suite and other ITIL support tools being used at IP such as ServiceNow and CMDB tools, Hewlett Packard IT Asset Management, The Application Portfolio Management tool and any other tools that end up needing to be integrated to provide full toolset automation of ITIL processes where possible.
- Technical and/or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of BMC TrueSight operations suite.
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of ServiceNow Now Platform.
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of HTML and CSS preferred
- Basic knowledge of databases including Oracle and SQL preferred
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Learning on the Fly
- Technical Learning
- Problem Solving
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Event Management System Specialist position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”