This role is part of Digital & Transformation (D&T, Global IT) department of our client’s company. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to company. With speed and agility we ensure company has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
The Technology specialist is part of Product team – Global Service Desk and Orchestration Platform and is one of the professionals who does the work of delivering a potentially releasable increment of the product at the end of each sprint. Product Teams are structured and empowered by the organization to organize and manage their own work. The resulting synergy optimizes the Product Team’s overall efficiency and effectiveness.
As the Senior Technology Specialist, you are part of the team responsible for the delivery and further development of the Orchestration Platform (ServiceNow) and the global (outsourced) Service Desk, Service Management services (e.g. process management, command centre). The Orchestration platform is responsible for building integrated services and digitalizing workflows across teams. You act as an entrepreneur in the area understanding the stakeholder needs and realizing them by co-shaping the strategy, design solutions and liaising between third party service providers and the Heineken offices across the globe. You furthermore ensure the services are being provided according to the SLA and manage the expectations of business partners. Having the overview over the services provided to 80 different OpCos you identify opportunities for improving the services and initiate initiatives to improve the effectiveness of the services and efficiency of the external service providers. The Sr Technology Specialist owns specifics topics within the product teams and shapes them within the organization, follows and adapts to market trends and brings along the stakeholders to reach success.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Looking at the strategy of your own product’s features with business stakeholders and further elicit requirements, proposed improvements, design solutions and deliver deployments. For specific features the Sr. technology specialist is driving the strategy and actions and is seen as the authority within company.
- Building relationships and a key-user network with different Operating Companies and Global Heineken Functions to elicit feedback and derive actionable improvements, proactively communicate, educate, increase understanding and alignment of the product and its processes.
- Ensuring support, maintenance, continuous improvement through Partners and/or Service management by challenging the supplier, put them in their role and leveraging and respecting their expertise.
- Working with, supports and challenges the Product Owner to understand, facilitating the gathering, definition and prioritization of requirements working towards delivering the strategic goal of the product.
- Contribution collectively to the Product team in delivering user stories and contributing to the product increment and provide advice and coaches the (offshore) teams.
- Continuously staying up-to-date with the trends and technologies in the market on which new initiatives can be started or current initiatives can be shaped.
- Creating & maintaining a detailed view of existing architecture
- Aligns PPM/tooling capabilities to business strategy, roadmap and other platform capabilities such as the CMDB
- Leading the development Team in implementation of technical good practices, policies and procedures
- Architectural controls and analysis of impacts for new requirements
- Staying current on ServiceNow products and applicable integrated technologies
- Once area is more steady, some of the capacity can be used to also take over architectural responsibilities for CMDB as this is a closely linked subject.
You are a good Candidate if you have:
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in IT or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of Experience in the Service Management area and with the related tools
- Experience leading the implementation of technical solutions and driving the associated (complex) organizational change
- Agile mind-set and working experience in Agile delivery, Scrum experience is plus.
- Experience as technical consultant that is responsible for the design of the product.
- A strong technical background with experience in one or more IT areas.
- Deep Technical knowledge of ServiceNow (ITSM, ITOM, CMDB, CSDM, Virtual agent, data management, etc.) – ServiceNow certified
- Deep knowledge of Service Management processes (ITIL, CMDB, CSDM) – certified
- Good general understanding of IT infrastructure (Cloud and hosting, network, end user services)
- Background and experience with designing technology with a focus on user experience mostly in the area of ServiceNow
- Strong cultural awareness and experience working with multinational and multicultural teams of 3 years
- 3 years of experience improving the services provided by managing the stakeholders
- Proven experience as a testimony to your ability to solve problems with resourceful solutions
- Architectural experience with ServiceNow will be a plus
prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply! Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Technology Specialist – GSD/SMT position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.