Our client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Their global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through a network that covers 64 countries and territories.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The primary role of Global Internal Audit (GIA) is to help the Board and Executive Management to protect the assets, reputation and sustainability of the of our client’s company Group. GIA provides independent and objective assurance over the design and operating effectiveness of the Group’s framework of risk management, control and governance processes. GIA possesses specialized capabilities and skills through its versatile, inquisitive, and diverse team of global professionals. GIA values the diversity of perspectives, knowledge and experiences and they encourage candidates from an array of disciplines and backgrounds. GIA supports flexible working. They are currently seeking an individual to join this team in the role of Senior Audit Manager Wealth &Personal Banking (Asset Management & Insurance) to deliver audits and provide internal stakeholders with critical assessments of company’s governance, risk and control frameworks. deliver assigned work, support activities, and where applicable, lead and deliver audits.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of Asset Management and/or Insurance and other applicable business, functional and regulatory environment, including market trends, risks, and controls.
- Lead and support key audits during the year and participate in business governance forums and continuous monitoring, sharing industry best practices.
- Drive team collaboration to ensure consistent delivery of audit work.
- Manage the interface between stakeholders to confirm a common understanding of key deliverables.
- Support a strong risk and conduct culture across the Group and promote awareness and sound operational and strategic decision-making.
- Use insights and knowledge of company, industry and developments to assess areas of concern.
- Regularly review audit plan to confirm focus on material risks and regulatory requirements.
- Effectively communicate with Senior Management on plans, projects, and strategic developments.
- Promote the use of company standards, sharing of knowledge and industry best practices.
- Coach and mentor team members and colleagues based in Poland, UK, France and India.
- Deliver audit assignments, including continuous monitoring and risk assessments, provide constructive challenge, and value adding engagement with key stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of a results oriented, highly motivated, diverse and inclusive team.
- Coherently articulate audit findings to stakeholders and obtain commitment to correct control deficiencies.
- Effectively discuss potentially challenging matters and successfully negotiate the acceptance of audit findings and outcomes.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE THEY REQUIRE
- +5 years relevant work experience in the Financial Services Sector, consultancy, and external audit is preferred, but not always essential.
- Relevant regulatory experience and product knowledge.
- Relevant accounting, audit, analytical, financial, project management, programming, quantitative, risk, and technology skills, qualifications or certifications.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in business, accounting, mathematics, or social sciences
- Fluency in English.
- Experienced professional with team player mindset
- Analytical and critical thinker, who can effectively manage competing priorities and complex challenges to deliver positive outcomes.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative methods to analyze and investigate challenging scenarios and situations.
- Produce smart, simple, and pragmatic solutions.
OPTIONAL/NICE TO HAVE
- Preference given to qualified accounts, CIA, CISA, CFE, or ACAMS.
- Knowledge of additional languages beneficial, including French, Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin.
- Beneficial for the successful candidate to have some experience in defining and utilising data-driven techniques, including data analytics and process mining for audit work.
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Employment in one of the largest banking and financial services organisation in the world
- Interesting career path with extensive international experience with focus on Europe, Latin America and India
- Being part of a diverse and inclusive global Wealth and
- Personal Banking audit team, collaborating and sharing ideas across Asset Management, Insurance Wealth Management, Retail Banking and Private Banking
- Language / Studies Reimbursement Scheme
- Professional trainings
- An environment where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work
- A team of professionals that will help you develop & succeed
- Exposure to company lines of business and markets
- Employees’ benefits: private medical and dental health care, Multisport Card, life insurance
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF) and fill in the form
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Audit Manager WPB (Asset Management & Insurance) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
Dotcommunity is registered in the Register of Employment Agencies (KRAZ) under number 9904.