The candidate will join one of the largest bank in the world.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
This role resides in Chef Technology Office area, in agile team within the End User Services platform. The Modern Desktop engineering pod will continue to deliver the company’s build of Windows 10/11 (Autopilot and MECM build), review and define the hardware used for desktop and laptops devices, define the configuration to be applied to the company’s PCs/VDIs, manage and control the core infrastructure and will be accountable for all engineering work Windows OS.
The Senior Modern Desktop Engineer role will be directly responsible for leading, directing and influencing a team within this pod to achieve the strategic aims of the bank.
- Develop, maintain Windows desktop images and services
- Be part of a team that performs sustainable continuous improvement, identifying and removing organizational barriers affecting the team, processes and products owned
TECHNOLOGIES THY USE IN THE ROLE
- Required: Windows 10/11, Windows as Service, VDI, Azure, GPO, Intune, MECM, Powershell
- Optional: Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD), Jamf, macOS, FSLogix.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE THEY REQUIRE
- In-depth experience of engineering automated Windows desktop and laptop and VDI offerings
- Deep knowledge of Windows desktop and linked technologies; Windows 10/11, GPOs, native Microsoft Windows management features, desktop builds, Windows application management, software licensing, and asset management
- Hands-on in-depth knowledge configuration of Microsoft Intune and Azure
- Experience of associated technology areas: Microsoft Office, browsers, Java, Windows application development, virtual desktops, Windows security models and tooling, identity and access management tooling, Microsoft Systems Centre, WiFi and remote access, Windows performance monitoring / analysis
- Thorough knowledge and application of Microsoft PowerShell scripting for task automation and system management
- Good organizational, oral and written communication skills
OPTIONAL/NICE TO HAVE
- Agile and Project Management skills
- Windows Controls and policies
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Working in an international team within an international environment and daily interaction with customers, colleagues and providers in various countries.
- Flexible work and optional remote working.
- A highly standardized IT environment, using the latest technologies.
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Modern Desktop Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.