Why is this job for you:
Paper’s Supply Chain Services Planning & Scheduling team is charged with designing, building, implementing and sustaining an enterprise Supply Chain solution based on an SAP technology platform. The objective of the solution is to support and enable changing business processes to improve customer satisfaction and reduce supply chain costs. The application processes include Planning & Scheduling, Source, Order Management, E-Commerce, Manufacturing Processes, Cost & Profitability and Deliver. The supporting technology areas are SAP Development, Business Warehouse, Manufacturing Execution System (MES), and Data Management.
You will be responsible for:
– Working cohesively with IT resources, COE Process Stewards, PIMs and business representatives
– Under general direction, formulating and defining systems, scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements
– Participating in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new and/or upgraded technology.
– Translating potential customers' high level requirements into functional and/or technical specifications
– Educating IT organization on direction of the business
– Working on all phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment
– Understanding of global system implications to issues and processes associated with the system
– Driving improvements for the functional area. Evaluating alternative procedural and systematic solutions that meet needs while maintaining business standards
– Acting as a team leader on selected assignments to include: preparation of simple project plans, coordination of multiple resources, and reporting project status.
– Leading and executing proof of concept testing in a cross team environment to validate design assumptions
– Configuring SAP and other Operating Model applications to enable defined business processes and complete configuration documentation
– Managing the Client Server environment for the Greycon X-Trim application
– Defining and documenting functional specifications for custom developed applications based on business requirements
– Performing testing to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the solution
– Working both independently and with team members to ensure the delivered design meets the business requirements
– Identifying, assessing impacting, and providing recommendation for resolution of issues related to business processes, procedural and system changes; escalate problems of high complexity and severity
– Working with the COE to support, identify, gather information, and develop change requests for existing sustain issues or new requirements
– Analyzing and understanding business data to support decision making and effectively present information
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
– 4+ years’ SAP experience
– Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
– Project management skills
– Process orientation
– Ability to function in a constantly changing environment
– Supply Chain background beneficial
– Knowledge of Client Server connectivity
– Fluency in English
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the IT Business Analyst position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.