Our client is a fast-growing global enterprise software company. They focus on managing compensation and performance for the world’s largest companies. This means they work with the most exciting brands worldwide to support mission-critical business processes. They help their customers attract, retain, and motivate talent by offering their employees fair, transparent, and effective compensation. In that way, they help companies succeed while making their people happy.
You’ll be surrounded by passionate, hardworking, and smart individuals that are dedicated to their mission of making people happy. If that sounds inspiring to you, let’s get in touch!
Our client is looking for a Product Manager to join their Product team to drive the requirements of their SaaS and mobile products to ensure that they continually deliver high-quality, value-added features to their customers.Your mission will be to collaborate directly with customers and stakeholders to define business use cases and engage with design and engineering teams to help define the product strategy and deliver new features and functionality to their product. Duties and responsibilities As a Product Manager, your main duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Take the ownership of Product roadmap features and functionality and create epics and user stories for the engineering team to bring them from ideation through implementation to delivery to customers;
- Understand deeply the “whys” of your Product Features, what problems they solve, and how they provide value to their customers;
- Work with UX designers to conceptualize new features with early-stage wireframes to tell the story of a feature through high-fidelity mockups to deliver to engineering teams;
- Create clear use cases for Product features based on input from customers, pre-sales, marketing, and other stakeholders to help lead Engineering squads to define and deliver value-added features;
- Understand all their product features, capabilities, and business requirements and work cross collaboratively with other product managers to ensure a consistent and value added user experience;
- Work with their Engineering team to validate completed development work to ensure that use cases are fully addressed and the product being delivered meets the needs of the customer;
- Review customer support tickets assigned from customer care to determine bugs and enhancement requests aligned to the product vision.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in building, leading and delivering SaaS products (B2B preferred)
- In depth understanding of compensation and the changing landscape for compensation requirements for the future and their specific needs
- Good understanding of user-centered design processes
- Understanding of agile development methodologies and experience working with agile teams
- Familiarities with Jira, Confluence or similar Product Management tools and application
- Familiarity with HR Business Process Frameworks highly advantageous
- Fluent in English, any other languages is a plus
- Excellent good communication skills & stakeholder management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong team player mindset
- Ability to prioritise
Nice to have
- Experience with Analytics/Reporting tools, HR/Compensation Solutions, or Mobile Applications a plus
Why join our client?
- Dynamic environment favoring initiative and autonomy
- Great opportunity to learn on the job and expand horizons!
- Strong company culture: check their Glassdoor reviews!
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Product Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity is registered in the Register of Employment Agencies (KRAZ) under number 9904.