The Power Platform Site Reliability engineer will work within the global Azure Cloud Services team and will be responsible for supporting highly resilient, scalable, reusable and performant services.
Reporting to the Azure Engineering Lead and working across the Azure Cloud Services team, Microsoft and Cyber Security to ensure that the solutions we deliver are in a continuous state of improvement. We operate within a Power Platform environment and have a mature DevOps Chapter that you will be working closely with to achieve reliability to DevOps velocity.
Responsibilities will include:
- You will serve as an SRE champion across services and application improvements
- Working with both technical and non-technical colleagues and responsible for ensuring business SLI/SLO’s are met and are ever improving
- Monitor and manage client’s Power Platform foundation platform to enable application deployments
- Be a recognised and trusted partner for business application owners and other technology teams who seek to make use of Cloud based infrastructure
- Highlight areas of improvement within our solution design and see these changes through to production with assistance from our feature delivery team
- Conduct root cause analysis for underlying issues and incidents that affect systems performance and availability, identifying and resolving errors to minimize re-occurrence.
- Input and make recommendations for improvement of our monitoring and incident response.
- Engineering activities to implement patches provided centrally
- Support non-functional testing
- Update support and operational documentation as required
- Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community
- Company standards Business contingency standards
- Deliver in self-contained or team environment
- Out of hours’ coverage as per roster
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
Our Ideal Candidate
- Required – Experience of building Power Platform solutions (DataVerse, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Pages, Power BI)
- Required – Experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practises, ALM and monitoring tools (E.g., Azure DevOps, ServiceNow, JIRA)
- Required – Experience with scripting languages and automation (E.g., PowerShell)
- Required – Experience in dealing with multiple support groups that contribute to a service
- Strongly advantageous – Industry recognised Power Platform certifications
- Strongly advantageous – Experience in supporting Microsoft Power Platform and Microsoft 365 Services
Planning and Design
- Demonstrates high analytical skills, is self-motivated/directed
- Applies standards consistently across all solutions
- Demonstrates senior level technical skills and ability to successfully complete and resolve complex, non-routine solution designs to address customer requirements
- Demonstrates strategic foresight while employing hands-on technical skills on projects and work assignments
- Demonstrates ability to develop, organize and analyse performance metrics in their given function
- Demonstrates ability to develop, communicate and educate on standard operating procedures within their given function
- Risk management effectiveness
Personal and Inter-Personal Skill
- Delivers by possessing productivity, professionalism, customer service attitude, attention to detail and quality; ability to multitask; strong interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills and adherence to standard operating procedures
- Demonstrates ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and ability to take direction from multiple areas
- Comfortable in an agile and fast-moving environment
- Developing Self & Others through Coaching, contributing to Team, continuously learning and sharing knowledge
Client’s company is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF) and fill in the form
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Power Platform Site Reliability Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.