You will join the company that is a leader in providing a variety of online trading tools.
You have an exceptional opportunity to join the greenfield project team as a developer for our TastyTrade US-based business.You will participate in a startup-type project team within a well-established and stable financial services company.
The are using greenfield projects to serve as an educational and proving ground for the technology and ecosystem. They explore and adopt new technologies wherever there is a competitive advantage to be gained. They embrace and support healthy DevOps and Continuous Delivery processes.
Technology Stack and Tools:
Java8/11, Kafka, KSqlDB, Avro/JSON, Linux VM, Oracle DB, Splunk, Grafana, AppDynamics, AWS, REST, Junit, Flink, Vertx, Kubernetes, Docker
Who they are
They’ve been at the forefront of trading innovation since 1974, taking on the challenge to deliver an unmatched experience for their clients and raise the bar for tomorrow’s opportunities. Today, their’re a global fintech company incorporating the company’s TastyTrade, Brightpool, Spectrum, and DailyFX brands, with a presence in 20 countries across five continents and over 400 000 active clients worldwide. But they know their success is only possible because of their people, who they encourage and empower to be brave, determined and inventive.
Join them if you’d like to work in an inclusive, collaborative team that will recognise your talent and allow it to shine.
Who you are
You’re upbeat and enthusiastic, and you have an open mind and a curious, can-do attitude. You, like them, understand the importance of collaboration and are driven to be the best in what you do. You embody their three core values – to champion the client, learn fast together and raise the bar. You want to be part of a proudly carbon-neutral company that will prioritise your wellbeing and that of the world around you, helping to create a brighter future for all. A company that embraces diversity and welcomes everyone with respect, regardless of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, identification, faith or culture. If you’re inspired by their way of working and can bring something new to their team of top-notch people, then you’ll find a home here.
You will need
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment of creativity and experimentation, but be responsible for good engineering practices and care
- Java knowledge – you know you are a talented programmer and love writing clean code
- Ability to create event-driven services using Java and Kafka/KSQLDB
- Ownership – able to take responsibility
- Initiative – able to offer constructive ideas and take the appropriate action
- A pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- Good attention to detail is needed when working within a complex financial domain
- Drive, motivation, and a strong desire for personal improvement
- Good communication skills – able to collaborate with business stakeholders as well as developers and technical architects across the enterprise
- Experience in frontend technologies and knowledge of JS ecosystem in nice to have
Where you’ll work
As part of their hybrid working environment, you’ll split your time between home and the office. In this way, you’ll be able to enjoy a better work-life balance and always bring your best self to your role. At the office, you’ll have access to everything you’d expect from a world-class employer, such as a modern working environment, agile spaces, private quiet rooms and breakout areas. Plus, all their offices are located in iconic city centres, close to everything you might need for a rewarding working experience.
While you will be based in their Krakow office, you will be working with their IT teams in Bengaluru and London. Join our client, and you will be joining the best in an always-moving industry. They are constantly improving and developing their backend systems making sure they are at the front of the market from technology and quality of work perspective.
How you’ll grow
Your personal and professional development are important to us. As a company that’s constantly redefining the boundaries of possibility, they’ll challenge you to push yourself, accelerate your ambitions and rise to new levels of excellence. They know that’s a big ask, so they’ll make sure that you’re supported all the way, getting the backing you need and the recognition you deserve. If you connect with our vision and can get behind it, you’ll be rewarded with countless opportunities to experience new things and enhance your abilities.
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary
- Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover
- Multikafeteria system (you can choose multisport card, vouchers etc.)
- Life insurance (Generali)
- Comprehensive global and local onboarding process – to the company and to your role
- Employee-led LGBTQ+, Women’s, Black and Parents & Carers networks with annual budget for organizing events & projects that foster an open, diverse and inclusive culture
- Option to participate and create ESG initiatives based on Brighter Future Fund
- 2 additional days off a year for voluntary work
- 1 additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Flexible work arrangements – they work in a hybrid working framework
- Home office equipment reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
- Online stretching sessions
- Online wellbeing weeks
- Online social events
- Summer parties
In the office
Come to work in a comfortable, state of the art office containing all the things you need to succeed. Each of us works from laptops, at agile, ergonomic workstations designed to support their roles. Their spacious, open-plan offices provide a modern, dynamic setting for you to excel. On top of current benefits employees may enjoy here:
- Free fresh fruits and coffee club
- App based parking spots booking system
- Bike parking and shower
- Games: Foosball and ping-pong table, consoles and board games
- Annual parties - summer picnic and Christmas party
- Other social events
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Java Developer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.