Our client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Their global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through a network that covers 64 countries and territories.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Global Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance to management and the Risk and Audit Committees as to whether the design and operational effectiveness of the Group’s framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning.
GIA values the diversity of perspectives, knowledge and experiences and they encourage candidates from an array of disciplines and backgrounds. GIA supports flexible working.
They are currently seeking an individual to join their team in the role of Centre of Excellence Manager. You will work with the Global Internal Audit Operations Centre of Excellence Lead to support the establishment of the offshore Operations Centre of Excellence responsible for supporting the smooth and efficient running of the audit function. Including, producing clear, consistent and accurate MI and Governance Reporting for Global Business, Region and Country audit teams.
You will report to the GIA Operations Centre of Excellence Lead, be responsible for supporting with the engagement with all levels of Management, and be able to efficiently and effectively translate requirements into impactful output.
• Capturing, analysing and documenting existing business processes (including IT processes).
• Designing solutions or change interventions.
• Managing change activities which can include diverse tasks such as timeline planning to stakeholder engagement.
• Managing, tracking and documenting progress and managing status reporting.
• Developing and implementing solutions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE THEY REQUIRE
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
• Proficiency in Python, SQL, and producing automated dashboard reporting from a central database and building Qlik dashboards
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels, be confident and be a strong relationship builder.
• Possess strong documentation skills and have a high attention to detail.
• Comfortable speaking with ‘internal’ clients / customers / users to gather requirements.
• Results driven and confident to deliver at speed to deliver efficiently at short notice.
• An understanding of risk and control, and previous experience operating in an Internal Audit function or first or second line risk function.
• Understand the roles and interests of your clients as a basis for engaging them at the right level, on the right issues and in the appropriate context.
• Creativity to transform your client’s reporting requirements into impactful Visualisation.
• Be able to think strategically and commercially aware.
WHAT THEY OFFER
• Employment in one of the largest banking and financial services organisation in the world
• Interesting path of career in an international organisation
• Language / Studies Reimbursement Scheme
• Professional trainings
• An environment where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work
• A Team of professionals that will help you develop & succeed
• Exposure to our client’s lines of business and markets
• Employees’ benefits: private medical and dental health care, Multisport Card, life insurance
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the GIA Operations Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.