The Cybersecurity SRE Release Engineer will be a member of the Global Cybersecurity SRE function. This function is responsible for Build, Deploy, Maintain of all technologies that protects the company. This ensures that the highest standards of availability and security are maintained across all Cybersecurity tooling and that the function will maintain capability.
Examples of problems you’ll be solving:
• Responsible for testing and release process
Collaborate closely with product and engineering teams to develop new features
• Maintain support for Cybersecurity tools like CrowdStrike, DCS, Illumio, Encase, ForeScout, McAfee , DLP by developing automated configuration management and pipelines through Puppet , Jenkins and other available tools in the company.
• Design, build, automate, execute, and maintain reliable release process and documentation
• Define and improve the existing release and deployment process across multiple verticals.
• Proactively review and monitor all supported releases
• Assist our customers with initial installations as a technical representative
• You have a solid (if not expert) understanding of source code management, compilers, build configuration languages, automated build tools, package managers, and installers.
• You have knowledge of multiple domains: development, configuration management, test integration, system administration, and customer support
• You have experience with Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, GitHub, Jira and actively developing modules and code on Puppet i.e.: automate installation of software, keeping the configuration files at desired state, checking the service/daemon status on both Windows and Linux servers.
• You are proficient in Linux and the command line.
• You have a solid understanding of one or more scripting languages like Bash or Python.
• You have experience in Kubernetes, helm, and containerization
• You are willing to master using infrastructure-as-a-code and GitOps practices.
• You understand CI / CD principles and an understanding of Agile Methodologies.
• Nice to have, you have experience with 2 or more of the Cybersecurity tools like CrowdStrike, DCS, Illumio, Encase, ForeScout, McAfee, DLP
• You are self-managed and capable of making effective decisions.
• Effective communication skills and ability to work effectively with remote co-workers across our organization.
• Fast changing and exciting specialised area within cyber security including embracing the challenges and opportunities of quantum computing
• Employees’ benefits: Multisport Card, private medical and dental health care, life insurance
• Internal training events and workshops
• Realistic career progression opportunities in an international organization
• Casual dress code • Cultural exchange
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Cyber SRE Release Engineering Analyst – Automation position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.