Join one of the largest banking institutions that have more than 40 milions clients in more than 60 countries. You can work with international teams and develop your career flexible.
About the project:
Our client is looking for a passionate full-stack engineer to join the company’s newly built Prime Finance team in Krakow. You will get opportunity to working directly with their trading desk in NY / LON / HK, understand the Equity synthetic trading flow, as well as stock borrow lending business; collaborate with their global team on cross-country project delivery.
You will also have opportunity to work with a global engineering team, adopting new tooling and cloud technology, developing web-based applications / micro services and join their DevOps transformation journey.
Markets & Securities Services IT (MSS IT) department
MSS Technology Poland team support investment banking division. They build high-throughput systems, from low latency trading applications to large Microservices platforms; as well as perform architecture and cloud migrations.
End users: Institutional Clients, Traders, Sales Teams, Relationship Managers, Middle Office
Our client is looking for people from different backgrounds and experiences who are passionate about technology. If you join Hackathons, good; If you contribute to open source projects, great!
They are looking for people with continuous improvement mind-set and curiosity who keep challenging themselves and strike for more.
Hands on experience in Java (3Y+) backend coding and relational database (SQL) is critical. Also any below skill sets are valued:
- Good understanding about DevOps culture, methodologies, coding, and automation.
- Highly proficient in distributed computing principals and familiar with key data architectures, technologies, and best practices.
- Has extensive architecture and design experience with secure, complex applications across various data sources and multi-cloud platforms.
- Proven experience driving results with relevant technologies and methods, strong familiarity, and knowledge of cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Data Lake, Data Warehouse ETL build and design, implementing Big Data solutions leveraging GCP Big Data services (e.g. Cloud Storage, Pub/Sub, Dataflow, Dataprep, Cloud Composer, BigQuery, AI/ML Platform).
- Experience in Workload Migration Automation Tools and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
- Container, Orchestration and Microservices.
- Skilled in and/or knowledge of continuous integration and delivery (CI /CD) tools (e.g. Jenkins, etc.).
- Knowledge of software configuration management environments and tools such as JIRA, Git, etc.
- Most important is an open attitude, willing to learn and work with others, taking ownership and responsibility.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Tableau.
- Data Studio and other data visualization technologies.
- Google Professional Cloud Architect/Data Engineer certification.
- Experience and knowledge in Equities or Securities Financing domain is plus, but not mandatory.
- Stable and interesting job in professional team with international exposure
- Interesting path of career
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Possibility of remote work
- Cultural exchange
- Private health care, and other employees’ benefits including financial perks
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Java Developer (Sec Fin Tech) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Dotcommunity is registered in the Register of Employment Agencies (KRAZ) under number 9904.