Our client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Their global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through a network that covers 64 countries and territories.
- Europe Senior ESG Reporting Manager will work with senior business and finance stakeholders to ensure that Europe external ESG disclosures are fair, balanced, understandable, and meet disclosure requirements.
- This role is a unique opportunity to work in an area of growing interest to regulators, investors, and the wider external market. Disclosure rules and regulation for ESG topics are evolving globally. There is a need to understand new and changing disclosure requirements, and how these can be best met through HBCE’s (Continental Europe) external reporting, HBEU, Malta and potentially other impacted entities.
- Drive the design, execution and documentation of Europe ESG disclosure and relateD controls to ensure consistent, reliable and accurate reporting of non-financial data within the impacted entities. This includes but is not limited to:
- Understand, manage and regularly update the senior management and Group ES CFO on the disclosure requirements relating to the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) and European Sustainability Reporting Standards (ESRS) and other relevant ESG requirements
- Oversee and provide support where relevant to address data challenges with Data Architecture Office and Finance Change Delivery teams
- Develop and manage the controls and assurance process to ensure the quality of external reporting suitable for the level of assurance expected by CSRD regulation
- Involvement in supporting the wider company climate strategy and implications for HBCE.
- Support/consult/engage with key stakeholders in HBCE and Grous.
- Support Senior ESG Europe Manager in planning and executing on the production of external ESG disclosures for HBCE and other entities where relevant, including ensuring robust governance and sign off prior to publication, as well as compliance with the requirements of the new regulation.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience within Finance at a major institution, ideally with experience of quantitative and
qualitative data analysis and new reporting requirements.
- Quantitative degree, ideally with professional education in Finance (Qualified Accountant).
- Knowledge and experience in NFRD is preferable though not essential.
- Commercial outlook – able to connect numbers, performance drivers and ‘real world’ events.
- Knowledge of company’s business strategy, operations and structure.
- Highly-motivated, diligent, collaborative, personable and capable of working independently and exercising judgment.
- Project management skills, including creating lean processes and governance structures.
- Strong people and communication skills – able to develop and articulate a viewpoint when working with a broad range
- Able to prioritise tasks, resolve problems and respond effectively to emerging issues.
- Able effectively to work effectively within a complex, global organisation.
- Strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- French language skill is advantageous.
- Stable job in professional team.
- Flexible work schedule (part time, working from home).
- Interesting path of career in an international organization.
- Training and introduction to the Traded Risk activities/models and mentoring.
- Consistent scope of responsibilities.
- Private health care, life insurance, employees’ benefits.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Europe Senior ESG Reporting Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.