Our client is a fast-growing global enterprise software company. They focus on managing compensation and performance for the world’s largest companies. This means they work with the most exciting brands worldwide to support mission-critical business processes. They help their customers attract, retain, and motivate talent by offering their employees fair, transparent, and effective compensation. In that way, they help companies succeed while making their people happy.
At our client’s company, you’ll be surrounded by passionate, hardworking, and smart individuals that are dedicated to their mission of making people happy.
Being part of engineering team, you will not only have the chance to participate in the development of software that contributes to the pay fairness of employees around the world but you will also put your technical skills to make it scalable, performant and bulletproofed.
You will join a small and dynamic international team with the true possibility to make a change and contribute actively in the next version of the product being in connection with the different departments of our clien’t company.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Senior Back-End Software Engineer, you will participate in all the different phases of the implementation of new features. From the design, going through the implementation and testing of your development through an agile and iterative way.
You will mentor and coach other Backend Software Engineers in helping them to discover new technologies and improving their best practices in development. You will ensure that the necessary tools and automation are in place in order to help the Quality team to do its job the most efficiently possible.
As a Senior Back-End Software Engineer, your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Build new application features, platform tools and improve existing features by leveraging Microsoft and open source technologies
- Analyze and define the different needs of customers to build concrete solutions
- Analyze and understand functional and technical solution requirements and interact with internal and external teams
- Writing functional and technical solution specifications for new solution components to be delivered in future releases
- Develop new solution features according to a defined roadmap in a timely manner, meeting our highest quality and performance standards
- Maintain applications, perform code and application upgrades.
- Master-level degree in Computer Science
- More than 5 years of technical experience developing .NET solutions required
- Expertise on developing applications with high needs on:
- performance and scalability
- robustness and quality
- Very good knowledge of Agile Software Development
- Deep understanding of microservice architecture, ability to design, develop and implement scalable, microservice based on .NET Core
- Strong knowledge of SOLID software development principles
- Object-Oriented Programming and Design skills are essential
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, schema design, SQL Server, T-SQL knowledge and ORM tools in the market (e.g., EF or NH)
- C# .NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core, WCF, Rest services and WebAPI, Asp.NET MVC, LINQ
- Experience in writing unit tests (they don’t develop code without unit tests)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), any other languages is a plus
- Strong team player mindset as well as very good communication skills
- Open-minded, proactive, and not afraid of challenges
- Ready to bring new ideas, technologies with a great sense of ownership of the projects you will follow
Nice to have
- Expertise on different Microsoft Azure Platform Services, Redis and SSRS
- Experience on Event-driven architecture with RabbitMQ
- Experience in writing technical documents
- Experience in front-end technologies, being a full-stack developer would be a great plus
- Experience on NoSQL databases
- Experience with Sonarqube
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Back-End Software Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.