Are you passionate and hardworking? Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment? The company is a fast-growing global enterprise software company. We focus on managing compensation and performance for the world’s largest companies. This means we work with the most exciting brands worldwide to support mission-critical business processes. We help our customers attract, retain, and motivate talent by offering their employees fair, transparent, and effective compensation. In that way, we help companies succeed while making their people happy.
You’ll be surrounded by passionate, hardworking, and smart individuals that are dedicated to our mission of making people happy. If that sounds inspiring to you, let’s get in touch!
Being part of the Product Engineering team, the DevOps Lead will be doing the essential link between the Software Engineers and the Operation teams. A strong acumen for development while having a good knowledge on how the underlying infrastructure works is key to be successful.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Devops Lead, you will:
- Lead a team of DevOps engineers to develop, deploy, and maintain the company’s applications and infrastructure;
- Collaborate with development and operations teams to design, implement, and automate continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipelines;
- Design, implement, and maintain infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, or Ansible;
- Deliver high quality services to external and internal customers, in a secure way, and always striving to achieve the highest level of reliability and scalability;
- Put in place proactive monitoring techniques to use resources efficiently and to take automatic measures to ensure high availability;
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices for security and data protection;
- Mentor and train team members, and promote knowledge sharing and collaboration within the team and across departments.
- Excellent problems solving, leaderships and communication skills
- Open-minded, proactive and not afraid to challenges
- Ready to bring new ideas, technologies with a great sense of ownership of the projects you will follow
- Experience in working in an Agile software development environment
- Automation, quality and security are three faces of the same coin for you
- 5+ years experience in the IaaS, PaaS (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Packer, …) as well as in the CI/CD stack (e.g., Azure DevOps, Gitlab, …) and especially on the Azure and AWS stack
- Very good knowledge of Python and/or PowerShell/Bash for everything that is related to scripting automation
- Good experience in microservices architecture, management and orchestration (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, Helm)
- Very good knowledge of the GitOps and SecOps paradigms
- Very good knowledge of source control (e.g., Git and TFVC)
- Fluent in English; all other languages are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, University degree is preferable
Nice to have
- Knowledge in building and packaging .NET Core applications
- Knowledge in monitoring systems (e.g., ELK, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Knowledge of SQL query language (and Transact-SQL)
- Knowledgeable about Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server and Linux as well
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the DevOps Lead position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.