Our Client’s company is committed to transforming the way it works in order to meet the growing market demand for speed to market, deliver flexibility, and to stay competitive in an increasingly challenging marketplace to accelerate their Digital business capabilities.
The DevOps Architect will build platforms and frameworks to create consistent, verifiable and automatic management of applications and infrastructure between non-production and production environments.
The role will be part of a multi-disciplinary Cluster that drives Service Optimization by exploring new technology trends that continue to redefine IT, business and the way they service the end-users. Working with a high-impact team, they will be constantly learning new technologies and techniques through research, experimentation, and collaborating with other Technology colleagues.
The ideal candidates should have extensive hands-on DevOps experience of designing, building, delivering high-quality Digital Applications.
Digital Business Automation (DigiBA) are a global function with over 250 staff in 12 countries. They are responsible for defining and implementing the strategy for a number of critical products and services across the organisation, as well as ensuring their availability, recoverability and security.
Department: (CTO-Enterprise Infrastructure-Digital Business Automation).
This DevOps Architect role will be an individual contributor role and will be part of a Service Optimization Cluster.
• Establishing continuous build environments to speed up software development.
• Identifying setbacks and shortcomings in the current DevOps practices and suggest improvements.
• Develop and lead the DevOps strategy to reduce development time and produce high-quality software.
• Lead DevOps related activities in the platform.
• Creating suitable DevOps channels/Community of Practice across the Cluster and Platform.
• Designing efficient and comprehensive DevOps practices.
• Managing and reviewing technical operations.
• Guiding the SRE/DevOps team on ensure efficient and consistent use CI/CD tools and DevOps ways of working.
• Provide regular and meaningful MI on DevOps adoption in the Cluster and platform.
• Analyze designs and determine coding, programming and integration activities in order to identify issues and provide product solutions.
• Lead continuous delivery improvement through automating our testing and deployment pipelines to deliver faster solutions.
• Create, test and implement operational safeguards that maintain the integrity of data and protect against unauthorized access.
• Experience with infrastructure management and monitoring.
• Working knowledge of automation service provisioning and middleware configuration.
• Strong knowledge of DevOps Platform tooling (Chef, Puppet, and Docker).
• Strong knowledge of DevOps tools like Git, Jenkins, Ansible and others for continuous integration.
• Knowledge of Microservice architectures and Event-driven architectures.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to mentor and lead the delivery of complex change.
Good to have:
• Integration experience using and building APIs.
• Knowledge of Kubernetes Cluster management and orchestration and Containers-as-a-Service (CaaS).
• In-depth technical knowledge of system architectures including technical, data, application and network architectures.
• Familiar with container-based virtualization technology.
• Adept at navigating complex issues, handling partners, and stakeholder interactions.
• A certification in one of the major cloud vendors (AWS, Azure, GCP) would be added advantage.
• Stable job in professional team.
• Interesting path of career in an international organization.
• Private health care, and other employees’ benefits.
• Cultural exchange.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the DevOps Architect position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity is registered in the Register of Employment Agencies (KRAZ) under the number 9904.