The Cloud Engineer role takes responsibility for delivery and consultancy of any solutions in Cloud. The job holder contributes in successful delivery of projects by providing technical/application guidance to project teams to on-board different platform solutions being offered by SPCOE. The responsibilities entail areas such as client communication, requirement analysis, project rollout, infrastructure coding & setup, technology update, knowledge sharing, automation, and operations support.
What you’ll do
● Provide cloud engineering support across the end-to-end delivery and run lifecycle, utilising their skills and expertise to carry out software development, testing and cloud operational support activities with the ability to move between these according to demand.
● End to end accountability for a product or service, identifying and developing the most appropriate Technology cloud solutions to meet customer needs as part of the Customer Journey
● Liaise with other engineers, architects, and business stakeholders to understand and drive the product or service’s direction.
● Establish a digital environment and automate processes to minimize variation and ensure predictable high-quality code and data.
● Create technical test plans and records, including unit and integration tests, within automated test environments to ensure code quality.
● Provide support to DevOps teams working at all stages of a product or service release/change with a strong customer focus and end to end journeys, ensuring they have an excellent domain knowledge.
● Working with Ops, Dev and Test Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc.) are identified and addressed at all stages of a product or service release /change.
● Provide support in identification and resolution of all incidents associated with the IT service, as directed by leadership of the DevOps team,
● Ensure service resilience, service sustainability and recovery time objectives are met for all the software solutions delivered.
● Responsible for automating the continuous integration / continuous delivery pipeline within a DevOps Product/Service team driving a culture of continuous improvement.
● Keep up to date and have expertise on current tools, technologies and areas like cyber security and regulations pertaining to aspects like data privacy, consent, data residency etc. that are applicable.
What you need to have to succeed in this role
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering, or related field.
● Cloud engineering certificate holder or equivalent would be advantage. GCP skill is preferred.
● 3+ years of experience in system/infrastructure implementation and operations.
● Passionate to resolve technical problems and capable to work independently.
● Quick learner and willing to acquire new skills especially in Cloud area and Kong (API Management).
● Experience in leading vendor engagement would be advantage.
● Familiar with agile scrum process is a plus.
● Familiar with Linux OS, with shell scripting experience.
● Knowledge on network connectivity, VPC, Nginx, Kong, mTLS/TLS, GKE and docker.
● Knowledge on automation tools such as Jenkins, Ansible and Terraform development experience.
● Strong problem-solving skills, communication skills and documentation skills.
● Knowledge on programming language, such as JAVA and Lua, are a plus.
● Experience with development, deployment, and operations in a cloud environment, preferably Google Cloud Platform.
● Embrace diversity and interested in working in a global team structure.
● Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
What we offer
● Annual performance-based bonus
● Additional bonuses for recognition awards
● Multisport card
● Private medical care
● Life insurance
● One-time reimbursement of home office set-up (up to 800 PLN).
● Corporate parties & events
● CSR initiatives
● Nursery and kindergarten discounts
● Language classes
● Financial support with trainings and education
● Social fund
● Flexible working hours
● Free parking
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Cloud Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.