Join our welcoming, collaborative Test Architecture team that supports development teams by implementing shift-left testing solutions, also observability with applications monitoring and introduce standardization across organization. The purpose of “Test Architecture” team under Quality Management center of excellence is designing testability into the system and partner with solution architects. With highly skilled test proffessionals you will be developing tests automation architecture and frameworks to standardise our solutions across client’s company. By building culture of ownership, responsibility and quality we will make sure that the highest quality is provided before final software delivery. Under this role you will be responsible for conducting research to identify tools, automation frameworks and methodologies across QA area. In such role pivotal role plays cooperation with Architects, Developers and QA developers embeded into scrum teams.
Where you’ll work
As part of our hybrid working environment, you’ll split your time between home and the office. In this way, you’ll be able to enjoy a better work-life balance and always bring your best self to your role. At the office, you’ll have access to everything you’d expect from a world-class employer, such as a modern working environment, agile spaces, private quiet rooms and breakout areas. Plus, all our offices are located in iconic city centres, close to everything you might need for a rewarding working experience.
While you will be based in our Krakow office, you will be working with our IT teams in Bengaluru and London. Join IG, and you will be joining the best in an always-moving industry. We are constantly improving and developing our backend systems making sure we are at the front of the market from technology and quality of work perspective.
How you’ll grow
Your personal and professional development are important to us. As a company that’s constantly redefining the boundaries of possibility, we’ll challenge you to push yourself, accelerate your ambitions and rise to new levels of excellence. We know that’s a big ask, so we’ll make sure that you’re supported all the way, getting the backing you need and the recognition you deserve. If you connect with our vision and can get behind it, you’ll be rewarded with countless opportunities to experience new things and enhance your abilities.
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary
- Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover
- Multikafeteria system (you can choose multisport card, vouchers etc.)
- Life insurance (Generali)
- Comprehensive global and local onboarding process – to the company and to your role
- Employee-led LGBTQ+, Women’s, Black and Parents & Carers networks with annual budget for organizing events & projects that foster an open, diverse and inclusive culture
- Option to participate and create ESG initiatives based on IG Brighter Future Fund
- 2 additional days off a year for voluntary work
- 1 additional day off to celebrate your Birthday 😊
- Flexible work arrangements – we work in a hybrid working framework
- Home office equipment reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
- Online stretching sessions
- Online wellbeing weeks
- Online social events
- Summer parties
Who you are
- Strong interest in technology, industry trends, latest tools and technologies
- 6+ years experience in Quality Assurance on Senior role or 2+ in Test Specialist/Architect role
- Have an in-dept knowledge of IT Architecture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to conduct research to identify tools, automation frameworks and methodologies
- Ability to design & develop of the Test Automation framework
- Strong experience in a test automation role
- Good understanding of Quality Assurance Principles
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of SDLC and Quality Gates
- Good understanding of CI / CD Process Flow also experience in Bamboo and/or Jenkins tools.
- Proficient in JAVA / Java Script Programming
- Working Knowledge of: Git, Maven, Spring, Junit and/or TestNg, RestAssured, AssertJ, Allure, MongoDB
- Nice to have Docker, Kubernetes, AMQ, Kafka, Gatling, OracleDB, SQL, GitLab and Cross-platform testing experience
- Fluent English and great communication and collaboration skills
- Effective interpersonal skills for interacting with other stakeholders
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.