Why this is job for you
You will play a critical role and provide LAN support to multiple EMEA locations. You will be responsible for planning, designing and implementing a facility’s network infrastructure. Provide day-to-day support and maintenance of network systems. Responsible for assessment and optimization of network design through review and assessment of user needs. Conduct feasibility
studies for large projects, develop requests for proposal, evaluate vendor products, and make recommendations on selection.
You will encounter many opportunities to enhance your technical learning, career development and advancement. You will become a part of the Global Telecommunication organization that is charged with designing, building, implementing and supporting enterprise-wide services and solutions.
You will be responsible for
● Handling any technical problem or project, day-to-day management and break/fix work of LAN infrastructure for all assigned facilities
● Acting as the liaison into IT second and third-level support groups to assist in expediting the support process
● Directing others or managing the day-to-day activities of an assigned team
● Designing the facilities LAN infrastructure using IT standards and business direction Working with facility manager or site contact to set priorities
● Managing vendor warranty/maintenance and break/fix work. Being a Technical Approver in the LAN infrastructure procurement process
● Maintaining documentation for the facility, including inventory, ticket tracking, time tracking and assigned project work. Being member of On-Call rotation and required travel between supported sites and facilities
● 3 years of related LAN/WAN experience
● CCNA, CCNP or demonstrated equivalent experience
● Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or related field
● Excellence in written and verbal communication skills
● Fluent English.
● Knowledge of additional language (French, Italian, Polish, Spanish or Russian) would be an asset
● Some travel and flexible hours required
● Ability to support systems 7×24 including after-hours response and on-call
● Action Oriented
● Business Acumen
● Customer Focus
● Decision Quality
● Drive for Results
● Timely Decision Making
● Learning on the Fly
● Priority Setting
● Problem Solving
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Network Analyst position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.