The role sits in the Regulatory Reporting function and is part of Core Finance and reporting operations, a global team responsible for leading internal and external financial reporting, controls oversight, forecasting, stress testing and other key finance functions. The role holder will work closely with the HBCE Head of Regulatory Reporting (France) and HBCE Head of Reporting Operations (Krakow) and Regulatory Reporting teams across Europe and MENA. The role requires continuous learning and a curious nature to challenge existing processes and explore the use of technology to improve the production of reporting.
- Preparation of regulatory reporting returns (regulatory capital, COREP, Pillar 3) within the scope of the local reporting to the local regulators, European Central Bank and consolidated reporting to the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) for HBEU and Group in a timely manner and to a high standard;
- Providing subject matter expertise to stakeholders across business, Risk and Finance and change initiatives on regulatory capital and the regulatory submissions and disclosure;
- Contributing to the delivery of European Banking Authority (EBA) and Climate stress testing returns for the bank;
- Ensuring excellence in reporting and answers to ad-hoc regulatory requests;
- Supporting the delivery of the Regulatory Reporting transformation initiatives including strategic business decisions and mandatory regulatory changes;
- Supporting the successful delivery of the Regulatory Reporting transformation initiatives including strategic business decisions and mandatory regulatory changes;
- Build trusted relationships with contributors in the business and function areas to facilitate robust, balanced and informed reporting;
- Work closely with Group Regulatory Policy to understand and interpret regulatory reporting requirements;
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders as needed (e.g. Businesses, Risk, ALCM, Financial Reporting, Operational Accounting);
- Provide effective and timely support to key governance forums, Audit Committee, RMM, RCMM, etc.
- Experienced finance professional with a proven track record of overseeing Regulatory Reporting or Financial Reporting obligations within a large scale financial services entity
- Qualified accountants or equivalent academic background with minimum 5 years of experience,
- Experience in working in a regulatory reporting production environment, i.e. preparing regulatory returns like COREP and Pillar 3 disclosures;
- Strong understanding of requirements underpinning regulatory or financial reporting in areas like capital, liquidity, RWAs, AR&A, FINREP etc.
- Knowledge of specific EBA reporting requirements will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of specific BoE reporting requirements will be an added advantage.
- Confident to work effectively with stakeholders across the bank, driving and influencing outcomes to deliver activities on time and to progressively improve the efficiency of processes over the longer term.
- Understanding the regulatory environment, guidelines and new developments to assess impact on our client company and the processes and implementing changes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, combined with tact and diplomacy for interaction with UK regulator.
- A professional accounting qualification or management degree in Finance with relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite of products, particularly working with MS Excel, large database files, macros and process automation.
- Good analytical skills, an eye for detail and a drive for quality statistical skills to study trends, understand and to interpret numeric information.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to frequent and multiple changes
- Stable, interesting and accountable job in the multinational team;
- Interesting path of career in an international organization;
- Consistent scope of responsibilities;
- Career opportunities in an international organization
- Employees’ benefits: private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance
- Free card to the parking very close to the building and bicycle racks
- No dress code and no mobile devices restrictions
- Team integrations
- Free of charge fitness classes in the mornings and afternoons
- Relax and games room during breaks
- Free fruits and unlimited coffee and tea
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Assistant Vice President – Regulatory Reporting position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)