Our client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Their global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through a network that covers 64 countries and territories.
About the role:
This position is not for one time project, our Client is looking for someone who wants to become a SME in our Client’s company Securities Services Germany area.
Ideal candidate must be able to speak with IT, Operations Business, external providers and the clients. Understood business needs and formulate clear and precise process and IT requirements.
This department provides Investor Services to insurance clients, sovereign sector and asset managers, as well as Direct Custody and Clearing Services to Banks and Broker Dealers.
Their products range from Fund Administration (over EUR 300 bn assets under administration) and Global Custody Services (over EUR 300 bn assets under custody) in Investor Services, to a full-range Business Process Outsourcing product for Banks’ Securities Operations.
What you’ll do:
- Elicitation, analysis and documentation of business requirements and IT processes
- Designing process and system-related solutions or change interventions
- Manage buy-in of solution designs with Technology and Operations teams
- Managing implementation of solutions
- Define testing strategy and endorse testing plans
- Risk identification and devising interventions to mitigating risks
- Managing the transition of solutions into operational usage
What you need to have to succeed in this role:
- Experience in Business Analysis in financial services, ideally in the area of securities services or trading systems
- Excellent skills in Analytics and Solution Design
- Excellent English language skills and good German language knowledge
- Conscientiousness and capability to assume ownership
- High Resilience in focusing on results and delivery
- Knowledge in Modelling business processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and an empathetic approach to communication
Nice to have:
Knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- German tax implementation
- Foreign tax (EU / US) implementation
- Experience with regulatory change projects
- Database and SQL knowledge
- Ability to read code and perform formal data mappings
What they offer:
- Become a part of newly created BA community
- Full onboard and support from other BA’s and SMEs
- Additional bonuses for recognition awards
- Internal and external trainings
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Medical care, life insurance, language classes, sports card and more
- CSR initiatives
- Corporate parties & events
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Business Analyst Product Delivery (German Tax) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.