ABOUT THE PROJECT
This position is not for one-time project; we are looking for someone who wants to become a SME in HSBC Securities Services Germany area.
Ideal candidate must be able to speak with IT and Business. Understand business needs and formulate clear and precise IT requirements.
HSBC Securities Services Germany provides Investor Services to insurance clients, sovereign sector and asset managers, as well as Direct Custody and Clearing Services to Banks and Broker Dealers.
Our products range from Fund Administration (over EUR 300 bn assets under administration) and Global Custody Services (over EUR 300 bn assets under custody) in Investor Services, to a full-range Business Process Outsourcing product for Banks&Securities Operations.
● Managing the elicitation, analysis and documentation of business requirements and IT processes where applicable
● Designing solutions or change interventions
● Manage buy-in of solution designs with Technology and Operations teams
● Managing implementation of solutions
● Define testing strategy and endorse testing plans
● Risk identification, risk reporting and devising interventions to mitigating risks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE REQUIRE
● Experience in Business Analysis in financial services, ideally in the area of securities services or trading systems
● Excellent skills in Analytics and Solution Design
● Excellent English language skills
● Conscientiousness and capability to assume ownership
● High Resilience in focusing on results and delivery
● Knowledge in Modelling business processes
NICE TO HAVE
Knowledge in at least two of the following areas:
● financial instruments lifecycle: execution, clearing, and settlement processes
● Experience with design of trade and settlement flows
● Database and SQL knowledge
● Programming skills in a modern language
● Knowledge about IT development processes and tools
WHAT WE OFFER
● Competitive salary
● Annual performance-based bonus
● Additional bonuses for recognition awards
● Multisport card
● Private medical care
● Life insurance
● One-time reimbursement of home office set-up (up to 800 PLN).
● Full onboard and support from other BA’s and SMEs
● Internal and external trainings
● Corporate parties & events
● CSR initiatives
● Nursery and kindergarten discounts
● Language classes
● Financial support with trainings and education
● Social fund
● Flexible working hours
● Free parking
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Business Analyst Product Delivery – support Securities position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.