Client’s company is about 100 developers, architects, and specialists in Denmark, Czech Republic, Germany, Singapore, Indonesia, China, and Australia sitting in a wider organization of about 1000 modelers, engineers, and other experts worldwide. We are all driven by a common interest in the water industry.
What technologies do we work with?
- Our backend is primarily in C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET, some components are in C++
- We use GitHub and Azure DevOps for issue tracking, bug reporting, code versioning (Git), and deployment
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Comprehensive experience with C#
- Proficient experience with C++
- Good communication and presentation skills – professional spoken and written English (at least level B2)
What skills and experience are beneficial?
- Focus on unit testing principles, ideally using XUnit and Moq
- Experience with spatial, temporal, or multidimensional data processing is an advantage
- Familiarity with Agile way of working and systems like JIRA, Azure DevOps or similar
- Exposure to deployment automation and CI/CD principles
What do we offer?
- Job in environment friendly and growing industry
- Benefits like meal vouchers, company phone plan, possibility to work from home, …
- Working with new technologies
- Work in smaller group with personal touch
- Interesting challenges for data visualization, spatial data handling
- 5 weeks of vacation
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.