Purpose of role
- Responsible for leading a team within the Advisory Software & Enabling Technology Segment, located across PL and CZ
- Engaging with- and supporting Global Business Units on location, supporting them in winning new business and delivering Advisory Software solutions to customers.
- Ensure that the Department contributes to Advisory Software, Business Applications (from the Unified Technology Portfolio governed by the Innovation Board) and Development of Enabling Technology as agreed with Leadership in the Advisory Software & Enabling Technology segment.
The position reports to the VP, Advisory Software & Enabling Technology for both line- and functional management.
- Delivering on Advisory Software, Business Applications, Enabling Technology (and/or)
- Develop and maintaining relationships with Global Business Units on locations in CZ and PL
- Delivering team resources and expertise to support the global project portfolio,
- Leadership and mentoring of your team
Key performance metrics
- Team productivity (measured across Advisory Software, Business Applications and Enabling Technology)
- Employee Engagement score
- Deliver projects within the portfolio and Advisory
- Coordinate and contribute to GBU projects and opportunities
- Building a network and maintaining relationships with Global Business Units on location and globally
- Coaching & Mentoring the team.
- The Head of Projects, A&E
- Peers within the Technology & Innovation organization
- Peers within the Global Business Units
- Technology & Innovation leadership team
- Country Managers
- Investments in employee education, teambuilding, conferences etc. within agreed budget limits
Location & Mobility
- The role location is based in Poland (Rzeszów) and/or Prague (Czech Republic)
- The role includes regular traveling between locations in Poland and Prague
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.