Join one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations! Our Client’s global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through a network that covers 64 countries and territories.
Who they are:
This role is working within the Market Securities & Services (MSS) division, where technology is central to all aspects of their business – for example electronic trading in the financial markets.
What you’ll do:
You and your teammates will be responsible for all aspects of delivering software to users:
- Senior developer role and accountable for the end-to-end delivery of the project
- Implementation (coding) of assigned modules/tasks and providing technical solutions/designs to the team
- Liaising with product owners and BAs for clarity on stories, acceptance criteria and testing scope
- Working closely with architecture team to deliver solutions that appropriately address business needs and timelines having futuristic thought process and embedded design thinking
- Working with different stakeholders from different locations ensuring delivery is at focus
- Providing guidance to the DevOps engineers on the engineering approaches to implement solution
- Provide support during US hours (rarely)
What you need to have to succeed in this role:
- Bachelors or Master Degree in relevant stream
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience on Java, React & Scala (even some non-commercial projects in Scala)
- Well versed in API integration, Service-oriented architecture and development
- Databases (relational, non-relational) ideally MSSQL DB/ Mongo
- Experience in solution design and development on React & Scala applications/APIs and Database
- Proven ability to define and build architecturally sound solution designs
- Strong understanding of networking concepts like firewalls, proxy servers, gateways
- Tooling – hands on experience on Grafana, Jenkins, Git, Stash, Sonar, Checkmarx, Kenna, Clouseau, RocketLauncher, NexusIQ etc.
- Experience in estimating development efforts and delivery planning
- Experience working in Agile, DevOps using JIRA/Confluence, CI/CD automation
- Being flexible under pressure and a team player & a delivery oriented person
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as you will work in global environments
- Strong with basic development engineering concepts and being hands on with development – including infrastructure, networking, database management systems, caching, monitoring, site reliability engineering, etc.
- Creation, deployment and registration of new micro-services – experience with DevOps and CI/CD tooling is mandatory
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new technologies and business domain
- Supporting the existing infrastructure and platform, resolving issues, employing best practices from a production support practice perspective
- Proven track record of working on significant projects from conception to completion
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly build relationships with key stakeholders
What they offer:
- Possibility to work in the international team with people located in Poland, UK, India, China
- Work flexibility; they don’t focus on working time but rather on tasks delivery
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Additional bonuses for recognition awards
- Multisport card
- Work with SMEs from different domains like Big Data, GCP, Machine Learning, the newest web technologies
- Corporate parties & events
- CSR initiatives
- Nursery and kindergarten discounts
- Language classes
- Financial support with trainings and education
- Social fund
- Free parking
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- One-time reimbursement of home office set-up (up to 800 PLN)
- And more 🙂
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior React and Scala Developer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.