Why this is job for you
You will play a critical role and provide WAN support to multiple EMEA and NA locations. You will be responsible for planning, designing and implementing a WAN infrastructure. Provide day-to-day support and maintenance of network systems. Responsible for assessment and optimization of network design through review and assessment of user needs. Conduct feasibility studies for large projects, develop requests for proposal, evaluate vendor products, and make recommendations on selection.
You will encounter many opportunities to enhance your technical learning, career development and advancement. You will become a part of the Global Telecommunication organization that is charged with designing, building, implementing and supporting enterprise-wide services and solutions.
You will be responsible for
- Planning, designing, documenting, implementing and supporting WAN, data center, collocation and cloud infrastructures
- Working in collaboration with the architecture team to test, document, and provide proof of concepts for emerging technologies
- Troubleshooting, maintaining, upgrading, and providing solutions to hardware/software problems
- Identifying, communicating, and implementing proactive changes that must be performed to prevent problems
- Managing client’s network to meet service levels, including capacity planning and upgrades
- Expanding, deploying, refreshing and removing all supported data center network technologies, software and services, in collaboration with Global Telecom architects
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related discipline, or demonstrated years of experience
- 5+ years of network engineering experience working directly with WAN and data center network technologies and services
- Cisco CCNA or equivalent experience; CCNP preferred
- Thorough understanding and practical application experience of the following technologies and services
- Wide Area Network (WAN) and Local Area Network (LAN) and Wireless Backup (3G/4G) data network technologies
- Protocols: Ethernet, MLPPP, PPP, IPSec and cellular data
- TCP/IP and Virtual LANs (VLAN) configuration of switches and routers
- Layer-3 (OSPF and BGP), Quality of Service (QoS), IPT integration, performance monitoring and tuning
- Hardware platform: Cisco
- VXLAN, ACI, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, QoS, performance monitor, tuning and packet decode
- WAN, Cisco SDWAN, ACI, and Nexus technology experience preferred
- Python, Perl, TCL, Bash or EEM scripting skills
- Excellent written and verbal, business and technical communication skills for management-level audiences
- Fluency in English
- Drive to succeed, highly self-motivated and ability to learn on the fly
- Ability to be flexible with changing requirements
- Superior problem analysis and solving skills applying personal experience and experience from others
- Professional and courteous attitude towards all team members
- Ability to work in non standard hours, i.e. from 2PM till 10PM
- Ability to support systems 7×24 including after-hours response and on-call on a rotation basis
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.