What you’ll do:
● Leading the Krakow based HBEU SOX team to ensure that the company maintains regulatory compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley Act section 404.
● Ensuring compliance with the COSO 2013 framework to support they’s compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements (in coordination with Group and PwC).
● Perform SOX scoping in accordance with Finance FIM requirements and as per Group / HBEU instructions
● Working closely with the Assurance team to complete annual walkthrough process reviews and testing of SOX in scope processes (as per FIM guidelines), to assess the design and operating effectiveness of SOX controls.
● Maintaining regular communication with functions/businesses (Risk/GFC/Finance/INA/other) to identify any potential issue that could lead to a SOX deficiency. Ensure all deficiencies are recorded in HELIOS on a timely basis. Perform deficiency aggregation as per Group instructions.
● Ensuring that all SOX End User Computing applications are identified and controls in place are in line with FIM requirements. Work closely with Business Information Risk Officer (BIRO).
● Supporting delivery of project activity to improve the control environment.
● Prepare reporting for relevant governance committees (e.g. Group Disclosure Committee and Group Audit Committee
What you need to have to succeed in this role:
● Exceptional drive, commitment and focus in operational excellence
● Thorough knowledge of Financial Reporting Risk and SOX compliance procedures
● Relevant Finance and Control knowledge and experience working in multiple legal entities
● Good understanding of the Finance operating model at Group, Business and Country levels
● Ability to work in fast-paced environment with proven ability to handle multiple outputs at one time
● Experience of working with Operational Risk, Internal and External Audit
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Relevant accounting qualifications – Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) and/or an undergraduate degree
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Vice President SOX position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.