- CD pipelines
- Communication skills
- Fluency in Polish and English,
- Experience of high frequency change, specifically adoption, engineering and execution of automated CI/CD pipelines,
- Strong understanding of technology layers in application landscape, storage, OS, network, database, application,
- Demonstrable, excellent, spoken & written communication skills across global organization,
- Proven triage capability under pressure, able to make strong priority judgement at runtime balancing contending demands,
- Technically inquisitive with progressive interest in modern engineering disciplines and techniques,
- Understanding of customers’ needs and delivering excellent customer service,
- Making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes,
- Experience in Agile/ DevOps environment and in assisting in production support.
Your career opportunity
We are looking for skilled individuals for the Production Engineering Team (Payments IT department). Team is responsible for technical operations of global Payments Execution, Messaging & Orchestration and Sanctions & Investigation services. Based on Site Reliability Engineering disciplines, the team mission is to support critical environments across a breadth of technologies from vendor products to in-house developed micro services.
With ever increasing real-time demands of our customers our key business drivers are the availability of our platform and the stability of service.
This offer is aimed at people who are eager to work in dynamic team supporting complex application environments and to use progressive technology.
We are looking for somebody to lead a small team of 4 people. Somebody who has about 2-3 years of experience of working in a similar role or is the way to become a lead or acting as such in the team.
This department is a technology organization that provides banking services to corporate and business banking clients. It provides a comprehensive set of capabilities that cover the global need of our clients.
End users: corporate and business banking clients
- Providing full scope of the day to day Production Engineering service including resolution of the live incidents as well as post-resolution problem management activities and automation,
- Providing technical expertise in finding root cause of major system problems,
- Installation of new software releases provided by the vendor,
- Implementation of the locally developed solutions and build new one (ex.: Script Shell, Java, Bash, Phyton, Perl),
- Support of the various testing activities related to the new implementations,
- Working closely with various stakeholders located in different places in the world,
- Reviewing, designing, and re-engineering processes with new technologies to improve performance,
- Designing and driving the implementation of service offerings, capability uplifts and process improvements,
- Evaluating, developing and applying appropriate tools to analyse the architecture,
- Participate in validating data, development, implementation, testing activities,
- Perform data analysis of key problem areas to assist in root cause analysis and data reconciliations to identify data anomalies,
- Contributing productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals.
- Coordinate work in the Team and manage workflow
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.