About the project
Finance change team manages implementation of systems and process changes resulting from new regulatory requirements, Businesses initiatives and strategic transformations. Within Finance Change team, a team is dedicated to support our client Continental Europe (HBCE) Asset, Liability & Capital team (ALCM) for both Liquidity and Interest Risk Reporting in the Banking Book (IRRBB) changes. The team is in charge of projects initiated by ALCM to comply with new regulatory requirements, implement new systems and process. Team also collaborates to Businesses and Finance initiatives to assess impact on ALCM systems and process and support implementation. The team works closely with ALCM functional teams based in Paris, ALCM production support teams based in India, Change Delivery teams based in London & India and all HBCE Finance change teams based in Paris and Krakow.
- Managing and participating to: projects for regulatory changes that impact ALCM process, systems or its input, projects for new product implementation in source system, group ALCM projects implementation, strategic projects and regulatory submissions impacting ALCM.
- Producing dashboard to report status, plan, risks and issues and budget tracking.
- Analysing of process and business specification and ensuring they are appropriately considered and delivered on time, ensuring process and architectures are aligned and simplified.
- Partnering with IT for system updates and changes.
- Measuring and reporting benefits, systems, and process documentation – ensuring documentation is validated.
- Support ALCM teams: understand End to End production process, standardise a process by suggesting the best practices and appropriate design.
- Governance of all issues encountered during production run and drive timely closure of all report failures / exception – collaborate with the Application/Infrastructure Support Team for any issues related to underlying infrastructure.
- Engage with various stakeholders to understand the criticality and customer requirements and drive requests / changes accordingly, continuous reviews of the customer issues and ensure systems and processes are tailored on an ongoing basis to meet expectation.
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with ALCM teams to understand activities and identify areas of process improvements by implementing regular calls and feedback mechanism.
- Knowledge of project management methodology, knowledge of banking activities, ALCM / Treasury, Corporate & Institutional Banking knowledge would be appreciated.
- Exposure in change and automation projects, experience of large-scale automation projects in a Banking / Finance environment, knowledge of multiple Finance functions in a banking environment.
- Experience in participating in internal / external Systems audits.
- Experience in IT project management.
- Ability to mobilise and risk assess.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with team members / wider business including senior executive management and ability to develop a good rapport in challenging situations. Able to cope with pressure & tight deadlines.
- Technical Skills: ETL tools: SAS, Python & Informatica, ODI, Relational Database – Oracle, SQL, Big Data.
- Certifications: CICA, MCA/MBA/BCA/ B.Com/B Tech : (9+ years of post-qualification experience) in a leading accounting firms / financial services sector.
- Knowledge of English language, French language would be appreciated.
What they offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Additional bonuses for recognition awards
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- One-time reimbursement of home office set-up (up to 800 PLN)
- Corporate parties & events
- CSR initiatives
- Nursery and kindergarten discounts
- Financial support with trainings and education
- Social fund
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.