Company: Join one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations! Our Client’s global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through a network that covers 64 countries and territories.
About the role: the purpose of it is to provide Non-Financial Risk, ‘NFR’, oversight and guidance over risks and controls within the department in order to ensure that there is a suitable framework to maintain a robust control environment, as well as to drive enhancements to the control environment and the identification, analysis and remediation of control issues.
What you’ll do:
- Promote accountable risk and control decision-making based on quality data and commercial analysis.
- Enable the business to clearly, consistently and comprehensively articulate the risk profile of the business/service/process, including the integrity of processes and controls.
- Support Risk and Control Owners in identyfing anomalies in control effectiveness or the aggregation of risks that may take the risk profile of the business outside of tolerance.
- Assess and promote improvements to the Accountability, Roles and Responsibilities matrix for a given set of activities.
- Support Risk Owner through proactive advice based on risk and control knowledge and insights and present risk management solutions where appropriate.
- Identify trends to anticipate future developments in the risk and control environment.
- Actively challenge poor, inefficient or excessive controls, related tasks and behaviours.
- Challenge Control Owners on the design and implementation of control monitoring to confirm it is fit for purpose.
What you need to have:
- Strong NFR background and experience in a Financial Services environment.
- Experience with leading and guiding on risk and control assessments.
- Exceptional drive, commitment and focus on operational excellence.
- Experience in, and understanding of, managing, overseeing and applying controls across a Finance function, including those underpinning SOX and Operational Risk frameworks.
- Committed to continuous improvement, self-motivated, confident, creative and capable of working effectively autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Prior experience of designing and implementing new controls and processes.
- Prior experience of producing management reporting.
- Strong relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills.
What they offer:
- Annual performance-based bonus.
- Additional bonuses for recognition awards.
- Financial bonuses, inc. hybrid working conditions.
- Multisport card.
- Private medical care.
- Financial support with trainings and education.
- Nursery and kindergarten discounts.
- Language classes.
- CSR initiatives.
- Corporate parties & events.
- And more…
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Finance Control Office NFR Lead position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
Dotcommunity is registered in the Register of Employment Agencies (KRAZ) under the number 9904.