ABOUT THE PROJECT
Wholesale Technology aims to be a world class technology team providing innovative solutions for enabling our client to deliver faster, better quality customer outcomes for a USD28bn business covering 60 markets. They enable an integrated ecosystem of platforms used across our frontline, middle and back offices.
A successful Principle Engineer will draw on deep Microsoft knowledge and experience to define the strategy, build the required our client and Microsoft consensus, then prime the delivery and support adoption of key capabilities within the platform. Key strengths supporting these skills will be great communication skills, a good working knowledge of the Wholesale business and a deep technical understanding across the Microsoft stack.
Governance and Committee Memberships
- Wholesale Design Authorities and IT Architecture forums
- Microsoft /Our client’s Governance forums
- Data, Analytics and Cyber Security forums
- Other TBC
- Build relationships cross the Wholesale organization drive out business requirements and translate them into technical architecture.
- Architect and optimize cloud-based infrastructure to ensure high availability, performance, and cost efficiency.
- Drive the strategy based on latest trends and advancements in Microsoft Azure and Power Platform, recommending appropriate tools and services for various projects.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of scalable and secure solutions on the Microsoft Azure and Power Platform stack.
- Provide technical leadership to a team of engineers, guiding them through the development lifecycle and ensuring best practices are followed. Ultimately ensuring
- Provide mentorship to team members, providing guidance on best practices, technical standards, development and career growth.
- Facilitate code review capability and feedback mechanisms to maintain quality and adherence to industry standards.
- Support software testing software to ensure quality and troubleshoot issues during development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to devise effective software solutions that align with business goals.
- Act as the escalation point for complex technical issues related to Microsoft Azure and Power Platform implementations.
- Define security measures and compliance standards to safeguard data and systems.
- Lead process discipline and improvements in areas of expertise, such as disciplined agile software delivery, production support processes and continuous DevOps pipelines development
- Champion adherence to standard controls and driving teams to achieve compliance and framework, capability management, Security controls and technology architecture designs
- Define and drive adoption of effective governance and controls, in line with Business Transformation Framework, and coordinating cross DevOps and cross Global Business/Global Functions delivery.
- Define best practice and drive adoption of key tools across Wholesale.
- Maintain up to date expertise on current Microsoft Azure and related technology discipline, including Cyber security and regulations pertaining to aspects like data privacy, consent, data residency etc. that are applicable.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Maintain and develop a high performing organization that is focused on improving customer experience.
- Lead in ensuring all aspects of data processing design, development, acquisition, testing, conversion and production support are factored into planning.
- Positively influence others to achieve results that support the outcomes of the programme and of the wider bank in general.
- Persistently seek opportunities to align delivery with technology strategy and delivery optimization imperatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE THEY REQUIRE
- A leader in Cloud Engineering with several years’ experience designing and building Microsoft Azure solutions, across a large-scale enterprise environment.
- A proven track record of successfully migrating business critical applications from legacy infrastructure to modern cloud.
- Ability to understand and contribute to business strategy, and thereby provide solutions through a complex and matrixed organisation.
- Demonstrable evidence of building and delivering against a strategic vision whilst having the ability to understand detail and processes.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Exceptional communication and leadership abilities, with the capability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Deep experience with Agile development methodologies and project management tools.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
o Microsoft certifications related to Azure and Dynamics 365 which may include: Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE),
o Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD),
o Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
o Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals (Exam MS-900)
Join our client’s dynamic team and contribute to the success of cutting-edge projects in the cloud and enterprise space. Apply now and take your career to new heights!
OPTIONAL/NICE TO HAVE
- Must have outstanding communication skills and be able to operate across our client’s Wholesale organization.
- Ability to build trusted Stakeholder relationships across the Microsoft Azure/Power Platform user community.
- Have consistently and successfully delivered complex functional change in a Financial Services environment.
- Ensure business and operational risks are appropriately controlled in line with bank objectives.
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Annual performance- based bonus
- Additional bonuses for recognition awards
- Multisport Card
- Private medical care
- Life Insurance
- One-Time reimbursement of home office set up (up to 800 PLN)
- Corporate parties and events
- CSR Initiatives
- Nursery and Kindergarten discounts
- Financial support with trainings and education
- Social Fund
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.