Join one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations! Our Client’s global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through a network that covers 64 countries and territories.
Your career opportunity:
Global Finance aspires to be the best finance function in the financial services industry, delivering powerful insights to the customers, within the bank and externally. They work as a seamless team to support the company’s businesses to deliver the strategy. They champion innovation and continuous improvement as we strive to give the customers a consistently better experience.
What you’ll do:
- Liaise with senior stakeholders involved in the process. This includes the External auditors (Partners/Engagement Leaders and their teams), Finance Management and Company Directors,, Tax, Finance teams and Company Secretary.
- Prepare Board documentation for the sign-off of subsidiary annual financial statements. Attend Board meetings to present a summary of the financial statements to the Company Directors and highlight relevant issues. Manage all queries raised by Company Directors.
- Identify dividends payable for specified subsidiaries and prepare supporting Board documentation including reviews of recent management accounts. Present the dividend proposal in Board meetings for approval by Company Directors.
- Build a collaborative team across Poland and India.
- Review draft financial statements and ensure appropriate disclosures for statutory reporting applied. This requires specialist understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (‘IFRSs’) and UK Companies Act 2006 requirements and their application in subsidiary annual financial statements.
- Review the company’s Group ARA and HBEU ARA disclosures to ensure that subsidiary companies’ financial statements are in line and consistent where relevant. Draft disclosures that are specific and appropriate for individual companies where the company’s Group ARA and HBEU ARA disclosures are not relevant.
- Manage the audit process with External Auditors for subsidiary financial statements through regular updates with Partners and Senior Managers. Ensure that planned progress remains on track throughout the process in order to achieve filing deadlines. Monitor any audit issues arising and manage process for resolution providing support and guidance to Finance teams for the resolution of issues or escalation for technical guidance.
- Follow up on any external audit findings with the relevant the company’s Senior Management/Company Directors and ensure remediation plans put in place.
What you need:
- 7 years experience in reporting / finance.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong ability for analytical review and attention to detail.
- Proactive approach to issue resolution.
- Efficiency mind-set to improve processes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (particularly English).
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with stakeholders of different seniority and geographical location.
- Effective team player with good interpersonal skills, influencing, persuasion and negotiation skills.
What you can expect:
- Annual performance-based bonus.
- Additional bonuses for recognition awards.
- Multisport card.
- Private medical care.
- Life insurance.
- Finance bonuses regarding hybrid work.
- Language classes.
- Financial support with trainings and education.
- Nursery and kindergarten discounts.
- CSR initiatives.
- Stock shares.
- Corporate parties & events.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply! 🙂
Dotcommunity is registered in the Register of employment agencies (KRAZ) under number 9904.