Join one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations! Our Client’s global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through a network that covers 64 countries and territories.
The role is based in the company’s Global Finance Centre. The Centre is a world-class Finance function supports the development of the businesses across the European region. The Centre focuses on systems standarisation and process transformation to deliver the highest quality anlysis and insights to all supported countries.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the Finance Business Lead to define and ensure delivery of the business strategy and target operating model for Finance front-to-back.
- Ensure delivery of complex programmes of work using appropriate challenge to ensure the best outcome for the company.
- Manage complex operational, organisation and technical issues proposing appropriate solutions.
- Ensure regular programme communication to programme SteerCo, enable business decision making via the Business Design Authority.
- Day to day management of both internal staff and delivery partners including consultants where applicable.
- Accountable for regular regional engagement with in scope regions, ensuring regional alignment with the global Finance front-to-back programme goals.
- Plan and run project budgets so that they are clearly articulated and actively managed aligning with wider departmental cost strategy and goals.
What you need:
- Detailed knowledge and experience of all Global Finance functions and business processes.
- Prior experience of re-engineering front to back processes across all Finance functions.
- Lateral and strategic thinking/problem solving/creativity.
- Deep project management experience in respect of large multi-national projects at senior levels.
- Experience of managing internal team members from a variety of skill sets and experience levels – both direct and functional reports.
- Understanding of how to manage and maximise the value of external advisers including project consutants, accountants and lawyers.
- Ability to draft or verbally present updates to stakeholders and other members of the senior management team that identify progress and explain salient issues.
- Ability to prepare and review senior level Steering Committee briefing packs.
What you can expect:
- Annual performance-based bonus.
- Additional bonuses for recognition awards.
- Multisport card.
- Private medical care.
- Life insurance.
- Finance bonuses regarding hybrid work.
- Language classes.
- Financial support with trainings and education.
- Nursery and kindergarten discounts.
- CSR initiatives.
- Stock shares.
- Corporate parties & events.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply! 🙂
Dotcommunity is registered in the Register of employment agencies (KRAZ) under number 9904.